Post your jumping pics here!

BTW Rus, wow.... you live in such a sub cookie cutter area :lol: - wow!

Well...I didn't pick it. :lol:

My family actually lives at the dead end of our street. There's a field to one side of us, a huge drainage ditch across the street, and just one neighbor to the other side. My little bro once told me that all the little kids in the neighborhood are scared of me.

Mission accomplished.

The camera got covered in magma when I landed, and I have no photos. I lost 3 ninjas due to that careless stunt.

I'd post one, but I'm at my parents' house for three weeks (they're on vacation in Thailand, and were uncomfortable leaving the house without anyone to watch it, so I gladly obliged), and my camera (the buddy camera, Cawa!) is still in Leuven, at my own place. But patience - good things will come to you in time.

I'd post one, but I'm at my parents' house for three weeks (they're on vacation in Thailand, and were uncomfortable leaving the house without anyone to watch it, so I gladly obliged), and my camera (the buddy camera, Cawa!) is still in Leuven, at my own place. But patience - good things will come to you in time.

Fine :(

:tickled:

Taking a break from my Devy marathon tonight. Living room series! And yes, despite how it may look, all two cats visible in the pictures are indeed alive. (excluding cat pillow thing)

DSC06343.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06346.jpg

Call an exorcist!
DSC06349.jpg

Goofy's air with Donnie:

l_ef5eab8f1250c31def2c95ebf5ca80fa.jpg

Goofy's air without Donnie:

goofysjump02.jpg

And I have a bunch more great ones of other people that I will post tomorrow, too.