Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

The vocals are awful, sorry. I play all instruments except for drums. (guitar, bass, and vocals). As for drums, I used a basic blastbeat backing track and overdubbed some extra fills and stuff with a drum machine.

Here is something I wrote. There are no real instruments, as it was created using Guitar Pro's Realistic Sound Engine:

The vocals are awful, sorry. I play all instruments except for drums. (guitar, bass, and vocals). As for drums, I used a basic blastbeat backing track and overdubbed some extra fills and stuff with a drum machine.

The first riff was kinda good, but the second part sounded rather haphazard, like the guitar riffing was out of sync with the drums.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Track-listings are included in description.

First thing's first, I know this ain't great, production-wise. I moved out of state and could only bring my guitar, as far as music gear goes, so I wasn't able to make finishing touches in these demos I had stored into my laptop. Plus, in the first song, there are definitely some lingering guitar tracks in the background that I really should've cut out.

Anyway, all self-criticism aside, I'm curious as to what genre you would classify this little demo EP under? I'm mostly influenced by stoner & doom metal, as well as some industrial and prog. However, I cannot really bring myself to label this music as any of those genres, since I'm not sure what it would sound like to somebody else's ears.

Thanks.

Here is something I wrote. There are no real instruments, as it was created using Guitar Pro's Realistic Sound Engine:

The first riff was kinda good, but the second part sounded rather haphazard, like the guitar riffing was out of sync with the drums.

I'll check out your song and comment on it later, SoundCloud doesn't load properly on my Kindle. The second section did sound out of sync because I used GarageBand's drum machine. The blastbeat track stops about halfway through.

I like the section that starts a little over halfway through. I wouldn't call Guitar Pro's sounds "realistic", but you have a pretty cool doom metal song going.

Here's a tribute/cover of Linkin Park's "From The Inside" I did in the wake of Chester bennington's passing. I heavied it up a little and added more interesting rhythms, but kept it mostly faithful to the song i loved when i was 12 :)

I play all instruments except for drums, and sing. The drums are just a generic blastbeat track.

Lyrics:

Corpses lined up on the ground, fallen in perfect rows
Death's seed has been sown, now we await black trees will grow
In the bloody trail of the reaper, a macabre sigil
Death brings joy to all

Expunged guts leaving crimson shadows on the snow
Leaving dark for the kissings of torment
Rotten stench now fills the air
Yet still here hungers a new suffering

Reactions: Bloopy
Hey, joining this discussion!

CORPSE GARDEN new track 'SELENOMANTIC ECSTASIES' is on soundcloud right now:

This track is from our third album 'IAO 269' is set for release on November 2017 through GODZ OV WAR PRODUCTIONS on CD/MC/LP. Colin Marston is responsible for recording, mixing and mastering.

We play DEATH METAL. Please share, comment and spread the word!

Reactions: Atshen
Some lyrics I wrote:

I feel akward but im not alone
These fears and insecurities follow me home
Writing these lines and im getting in the zone
Feelin the pain straight down to the bone
These lyrics aint for you not your message of hope
You sittin in the crib gettin pumped full of dope
On the televison, media addiction is true
Like religion and blind faith it poisons the youth
It seems were in a rut and our time has expired
Time after again its gettin me tired
Explainin this shit, yeah to you, you a fool
To the international ZOG you just another tool

Scream it loud
Fuck em up
Another one to jump

I speak the truth, our world is in its twilight
But people give me shit and call me anti semite
I dont want extermination or hitler youth to secure
That the ignorance and mind control can forever endure
I dont like this life anymore i dont wanna live
I dont see the point of living and i have nothing to give

Some rap shit I just wrote, I'm using a school chromebook right now and theres nowhere to put this shit but here.