Post your music here if you want people to comment on it

Hey Check out my band, INSIGNIA... what you guys think? Access live performance of our song "Rock&Roll" the link below. More material available at our myspace: www.myspace.com/steveandmaung and the links in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm looking for both actually ajajaj, hope you like it though.

not bad at all, enjoyed listening, have added you on myspace! my band's link's in the sig, but the new stuff we're currently writing is much heavier, so i'll come back with that sometime :)

feedback on those 4 songs'd be good if anyone's got a spare minute, Foresee The Fall's heavy, Death Ape Disco's a pop song, the other two are hard rock.

apologies for just coming in and promoting, i'd much rather be commenting on everyone else's music, it's just i have very, VERY limited internet access at the moment!!

so Eli, have you been refining those songs you posted yet? I'm really eager to hear the finished product.

Ha ha ha. Dude this EP is gonna blow you away. I finished bass tracking last night, drums are done, guitar and vocals today, reamping on Thursday or Friday, final mixing this weekend, then it's getting sent to the press. The front album cover is drawn up, and the back is in the works (it'll be in a sleeve). All that considered, it should be ready by May.

Ha ha ha. Dude this EP is gonna blow you away. I finished bass tracking last night, drums are done, guitar and vocals today, reamping on Thursday or Friday, final mixing this weekend, then it's getting sent to the press. The front album cover is drawn up, and the back is in the works (it'll be in a sleeve). All that considered, it should be ready by May.
Awesome dude :)

Hi! Check out my project:

All-Devouring Light
www.myspace.com/alldevouringlight
black/death metal from Turku, Finland.

There is only one song online, but would be nice to get some comments. It's recorded entirely at my house. I am doing the vocals, guitars, bass and drum programmin.

Oh, and this is a cool forum! This is my first post, haha.

Thanks!

:headbang:Song sounds pretty sweet, man.

Check out my band, death/black metal with symphonic influences, from Sweden.

http://myspace.com/exsickator

Just recorded an album at home, some of the tracks are on the myspace. Some opinions would be cool :)

Oh, and feel free to add me as a friend if you're on myspace aswell!

Cheers!

hey, we have a new song up. it took a real long time to write and record it, and we'd love opinions and feedback. some parts of it could change depending on the feedback, so this is a genuine one not just promo. www.myspace.com/deathapedisco it's called Big Top And The Deep Blue Sea. Only thing I ask is to listen to it a coupla times before commenting, a lotta thought went into it!! cheers guys.

I have several projects to show! A guitarist from Florida and I collaborated on all 3 of these by sharing tracks over the internet.

Soul Cycle - This is our latest project and the most commercial. This is essentially melodic metal that isn't melo-death and isn't melodic power. It's something else. We are looking for a vocalist but some of the songs are better as instrumentals.

Rape the Dead - Our death metal project. It's a mix of traditional and modern death metal. We had a vocalist for our first 4 songs but it's been difficult getting him in the studio to record on the last 4.

Kongregation - A hodgepodge of metal styles all whipped up into one! This is the first project we ever worked on and to date it is our most popular. We are restarting it this summer and taking a different approach to it. We have a song on there with Ville from Mors Principium Est, if that tickles anyone's fancy (it's basically just him demoing old MPE lyrics over the track, but cool nonetheless). He actually wanted to do a new project with the 2 of us but he couldn't get enough studio time to record anything and MPE is getting started up again, so oh well.

All the links are in my sig! Looking forward to what people think.

Viktorb: It's nice to have my ballsack crushed every once in awhile.
AllDevouringLight: Emperor much? :p I like it though
Chris Catharsis: I love catchy melodeath type stuff so Soul Cycle was good. What's with the "catch" before every song title? Rape The Dead was great, although generic death metal. Kongregation was good standard melodeathy stuff.

My half-existent projects are at the bottom of my sig. Only Empyrean and Illuminatus have actual demo songs. Feedback?

Chris Catharsis: I love catchy melodeath type stuff so Soul Cycle was good. What's with the "catch" before every song title? Rape The Dead was great, although generic death metal. Kongregation was good standard melodeathy stuff.

We put "catchy" in front of everything as a joke, but those are just scratch names. Once we get a vocalist and lyrics we'll rename them. The tracks are being updated and mastered now, plus we're writing new ones.

This is a technical deathcore song I wrote. I recorded it 3 times to make sure there was no mistake. I used a line 6's toneport ux1 to record the guitars, ezdrummer for drums, guitar pro for bass and audacity for the final recording.
Please tell me what you think of it :)

And my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/nico39sblueproject

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: