post your pic.....

Here are some other pics
13409123_700_700_kNzg.jpeg

Martina, my best friend and me.

13411761_700_700_7ntL.jpeg

xbf and me

And last but not least, me - highly under influence... as you can probably see o_O
13409375_700_700_b5Qw.jpeg

Doom_Death are your by any chance from Croatia? the bijelo dugme shirt makes me curious..

-Oh and I'm wondering what's more gay.. the backstreet boy like pictures or Widulaic's comment on them :lol:

Doom_Death are your by any chance from Croatia? the bijelo dugme shirt makes me curious..

Yes,I am from Croatia...Zagreb actually...and I don't know why I'm writing in English, because I think you'll probably understand it on some other language too :loco:

And, NO, I'm not gay jesus christ... :lol:

Where are you from?

Cheers

Juniper said:
I am from Holland but I'm half Croatian ,my mother is from Zagreb.
Used to go there every year :)
I'm not able to speak Croatian
except for some curse words of course :saint:

My uncle lived in zagreb, but he is now 15 years in belgium...I'm trying to persuade him to go on Katatonia gig in Antwerpen( he lives there), but he is fucking idiot... :lol:

Cerulean said:
Katatonia in Antwerpen??????? What?? Where?? When?
It was yesterday, YOU MISSED IT! IT WAS AMAZING! THEY PLAYED THEIR ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY AND GAVE EVERYONE IN THE CROWD FREE SHIRTS AND KLONDIKE BARS!

Cerulean looks pretty cool. :cool:
And Angelina looks venturous :loco:
Anyway, this is me....

...trying to look katatonic
M_kata.jpg

..classic
sw_web.jpg

...with the dog of my ex girlfried. Honestly the best thing that happend to me in my whole life. I love this dog.
m_und_candy.jpg

...and playing drums, which is pretty seldom. Usually you can see me play piano or guitar.
drums.jpg

lol, my dog is like the twin of that dog, just mine i can tell is a lil older Y_Y
how do you post pics in this thing, gotta photobucket them?

Katatonica said:
lol, my dog is like the twin of that dog, just mine i can tell is a lil older Y_Y
how do you post pics in this thing, gotta photobucket them?

.. you used to be like my twin. ;)
Candy is 4 Years old.
I uploaded the pics on my webpage and then linked them with the Image Button