post your pic.....

Before shower......

370814876_m.jpg

AFTER SHOWER.....

photobucket.jpg

:lol:

portrait-bw.jpg

that was you?! i was standing right next to you on the Katatonia show.. (i think it was at the kata show.. could have been something else.)
you kept bashing your dreads in my face..

Hobo said:
that was you?! i was standing right next to you on the Katatonia show.. (i think it was at the kata show.. could have been something else.)
you kept bashing your dreads in my face..

hahah, sorry! I failed to recognize anyone except for Stefan from these boards.

Juniper said:
Indeed very nice pics Cerulean! I really like the ones where the face of the girl is totally in the leaves , looks like her face is made out of leaves or something.
But how do you make pictures with a "tin can" ??? never heard of that...

Thanks a lot for the compliments.

You don't HAVE to use a tin can, cardboard boxes will do the job too, but I prefer something made out of metal and perfectly sealable (is that a word???)
You have to make a very tiny hole in it, and then put some photo paper inside. You have to close it PERFECTLY, and the hole should be covered with black tape or someting.
You just have to make sure the paper doesn't get any light on it at all otherwise it's ruined. (that also means you have to put the paper inside in a perfectly dark room)
Then when you're ready to make the picture, you put the can on a stable place and uncover the hole for 1 or 2 minutes (this depends on how big the hole is/how much light can get inside)
When you're done you get into the dark room again and put the paper in... 'ontwikkelaar' (don't know the English word), then water, then 'fixeermiddel' (again, don't know English word, sorry) and you're done. You then have a negative photo, so you should scan it and make it into a positive one.

I'm sorry for the confusing and bad explanation but my English isn't good enough for such technical explanations.

cameraobscura_wat.jpg

Nice pics by the way, the ones you posted.

paradoxile said:
Reese, did anyone tell you, you look like Maynard from TOOL?
(with a little beard and no wig off course)
nice tattoos by the way

to tell you the truth I have never even seen a pic of maynard.....I hope he isnt ugly or somethin.....haha.....

you can see the big ol' inverted cross tattoo in that pic too......ahhh.....the good old days....:saint:

Well, I won't post pictures of myself but of a place I visit every year since... since I can remember.
Credits go to a friend of mine who lives there. It's a small city at the shore of the Black Sea called Pomorie.

This one was shot on a very foggy evening, on the way to the lighthouse.

Aaand this is my oh so lovely but dumb cat Dolty :D

aaarh I posted some pics, but they was so big on the site that it covered the hole page, and then I tried to make the pics smaller but that didn't work... arh I'm not a fucking computer nerd.. and I'm a girl too heheee ;p

develinn said:
aaarh I posted some pics, but they was so big on the site that it covered the hole page, and then I tried to make the pics smaller but that didn't work... arh I'm not a fucking computer nerd.. and I'm a girl too heheee ;p

haha....we love pics of girls that take up the whole page.....post away!!!!:heh:

OK since so many posted their picture, here goes:

fd15a4d3.jpg

(No, I don't always pose like that :) this is from a photo session taken today actually. So it's at least very up to date, still wearing the same clothes!)

And since everybody else did it, here is my dog:
dcda2df4.jpg