post your pic.....

At a jam session (I'm the one behind the drums!)
S2500052.JPG

S2500058.JPG

631543066_l.jpg

Taking a moment to catch my breath!
S2500019.JPG

Cerulean man u do look like Robb Flynn... I've seen Machine Head live twice, I should know! And just for the record...Juniper, u've got very beautiful eyes!

lucifer6 said:
At a jam session (I'm the one behind the drums!)
S2500052.JPG

S2500058.JPG

631543066_l.jpg

Taking a moment to catch my breath!
S2500019.JPG

Cerulean man u do look like Robb Flynn... I've seen Machine Head live twice, I should know! And just for the record...Juniper, u've got very beautiful eyes!

the guy with the guitar, his head look lime its backwards, did someone torn it? poor guy :zombie:

o_O this needs some further explanation...
If you are the happy banana than who is the sad banana?I guess its your friend but whats the story behind it? (cant believe i am actually asking this ... bananas.... :ill: )

The sadder banana is my friend and I think the reason that he is sad has something to do with the thing that he is tied up and my banana is a pimp banana... Oh yeah, and the banana was also partially rotten... yes, from the behind. It symbolizes my friend wild youth and his eagerness to play with his own rectum. But don't worry, he has grown out of it during the last years. o_O

And I had nothing to do with the rectal perversions, err, really :erk:

prepare to feast your eyes on the official Israeli Mike Portnoy look alike
illan_kutsman.jpg

I'm a pianist and I play a classic guitar a little...not much so there's no point putting pictures of them.
As for a pic of my girlfriend...you ladies are lucky cause I'm single and I have a big willy;)

Deliverance6 said:
this is one of my old goofy buddies.......he cut his hair like this and left it for weeks....it was hilarious.....he was like 24 at the time.....but the cut made him look 40+

STUFF482.bmp

aha funny. Thought he was Devin Townsend at first.

me and my lovely girlfriend before a megadeth concert

and this is me looking gay in my hot purple pants

Indeed very nice pics Cerulean! I really like the ones where the face of the girl is totally in the leaves , looks like her face is made out of leaves or something.
But how do you make pictures with a "tin can" ??? never heard of that...

here some other pics looking a bit weird :p
15381894_5_gImT.jpeg

8965105_500_500_dBLY.jpeg