post your pic.....

^nice nice nice pics.

twinsbi2.jpg

I used to be like my twin (8) lalalala.
:p

sparrowsblood said:
DSCF2488.jpg

DSCF2461.jpg

We need to explore that place better this year! (we found that place on the way back from a trip, and were on a schedule so we couldnt stay very long)
and thanks for the compliments Angelina and everyone! theres a bunch more at my online gallery, mines the first one (I'm the guy on top of the building)
http://www.a2underground.com

Heres a few
mossywindow.jpg

razorwire.jpg

asylum.jpg

nuthousefence.jpg

purplelight.jpg
really great pics!your work is really good!

Again, I love those pics, Swany!

G, I'll give you good reputation because you take very good pics.
And you love chocolate.
And you rock.
Let's all hug and sing and dance and give ourselves good reputation.
*plays John Paul Young's "Love is in the Air" and sings and dances ridiculously so everybody can make fun of her, of course.*

*Big group hug* :loco:

I love you all.

Ah, I forgot to say: nice twin pic, Zowi :)

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Again, I love those pics, Swany!

G, I'll give you good reputation because you take very good pics.
And you love chocolate.
And you rock.
Let's all hug and sing and dance and give ourselves good reputation.
*plays John Paul Young's "Love is in the Air" and sings and dances ridiculously so everybody can make fun of her, of course.*

*Big group hug* :loco:

I love you all.

Ah, I forgot to say: nice twin pic, Zowi :)
you just earned yourself some good reputation by this loving post:oops: :p

Reactions: AngelinaBlakkheim
telletubbies have penises on their heads...kind of reassure the second meaning of the word head
anyway teletubbies are gay and they're flammable which is also another reason to call them flamers...

the skill...damn I'm good

paradoxile said:
telletubbies have penises on their heads...kind of reassure the second meaning of the word head
anyway teletubbies are gay and they're flammable which is also another reason to call them flamers...

the skill...damn I'm good

Telletubbies are not gay.They have no Sex and not all of them have penises on their heads and what is wrong with penis.I like mine anyway ..Well maybe it would be a little of stupid carring that thing on my head.People could call me "dickhead" etc.They are not flammable too.Cause they are discouraged televisions like in the song(Deadhouse)And they drain intelligence 10 point per hour.This makes you more......happy.You have no life at all.You are wasting all the time here and i am playing WoW and make something differ.Now go and hug someone or i will use my sadako attack through your monitor.