post your pic.....

resim007jn9.jpg

resim033rv4.jpg

and i've cut my bangs..i hope that's better

has anyone ever mixed up you with Björk ? :loco:

I'm listening to Slowdive and that Swany pic is just mixing in with it fine.

I would feel good if I gave you a kiss on the forehead.

amen

here's one pic from a party ( a Bal Masqué ) in my friend's house in the carnival ( somewhere around 17th February ) .. not really good quallity .. but cell phone picz usually blows..

i just got this pic today from my friend there on the pic and it was funny cuz i was watching July video AGAIN by the time she sent me that on msn.. and i somewhat am related to the video since i'm playing guitar and got eye shades ! lolz !

17022007213fo2.jpg

FatefuL made an explosion inside of my computer

Btw Swany, since I did not say so before, the hair picture is truly awesome :)

FatefuL made an explosion inside of my computer

Btw Swany, since I did not say so before, the hair picture is truly awesome :)

yeah.. i just realized the size of the pic when i posted it here.. lolz.. forgot to check that ( since photoshop and windows viewer resizes the image to fit screen ).. as soon as i realized that it was huge, and that posted went double.. i went on the necessary adjustements.. :)

here's one pic from a party ( a Bal Masqué ) in my friend's house in the carnival ( somewhere around 17th February ) .. not really good quallity .. but cell phone picz usually blows..

i just got this pic today from my friend there on the pic and it was funny cuz i was watching July video AGAIN by the time she sent me that on msn.. and i somewhat am related to the video since i'm playing guitar and got eye shades ! lolz !

17022007213fo2.jpg

oh god!Daniel got a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!NIce pic bythe way :danceboy: