post your pic.....

I can get your point Martijn. I had no connection to tiny dogs aswell. But as Candy was kinda born into my family, I fell in love.
So, you don't want her to join the kata-meeting? :)

I can get your point Martijn. I had no connection to tiny dogs aswell. But as Candy was kinda born into my family, I fell in love.
I guess if I would've had/known a dog like that since I was young, I'd love it too!
So, you don't want her to join the kata-meeting? :)
I wouldn't mind, but since some here share my viewpoint on tiny dogs, I'm afraid I cannot guarantee her well-being ;)

Markus and llan, thanks!

thats a piece of me and two friends ( girl with red glasses, guy in black shirt ) in latest Placebo show in São Paulo ( 27/03/2007)

placebo015gz7.jpg

^ Holy fucking shit, does that Cat ever kick ass!!! That picture is amazing, hehe...its eyes are irresistable and the ears - so god damn cute.

@My Hearse Your Arms: Black+White pic = very VERY cool. Something about it...it has something going for it. Contrast and angles.

I agree with Alcapoth. That's such a lovely kittie... am I wrong or it is a persian? I never liked that breed that much till I met my cousin's persians... totally adorable cats. Also, there's a variety of persian that I like very much and if I'm not mistaken, the pretty kittie in the pic belongs to it. Anyway, it's beautiful.

Btw, cool pics FatefuL, Jesse and My Hearse Your Arms :)