post your pics here

Well, that's me in the red t-shirt, after a night of heavy boozing:oops:

IMG_2556.JPG

pietjohnbar.jpg

the one on the left is me :) the one in the middle is a cop now and the one on the right is me mate doing photography after being a constructionworker for 6 yrs

Which Irish fella? :lol:

But no, I didn't have being a poser in mind at all, I've already posted at least five pics of me, emphatically poser ones :D It's just that I have already deleted them from that account and it doesn't work anyway.

i think i only remember the sunglasses one? that one was :cool: though
if you still have pics on your pc you can send them to me :D - counts for anyone who wants to upload some
though im off now for beer/river/sun

(ps: cheese smelling one?)

Cerulean said:
Haha I first thought it was one of Andres Serrano's freaky stuff, then I realised it's just a landscape.

one of those photo mistakes, caused by the shutter curtain in the camera, the last shot on the roll, camera back opening - exposing the film to light, it can be any of these factors in determining how this image was accidentally excuted :lol: if in doubt read the intstructions that came with the camera

yea it they do look like serrano's work, when they turn out like that, though id be more thinking of pints of Guinness when converted to black and white :) nice...roll on fridays trad nite eh dunc

siderea said:
ah come oooooon
tsnot because this one irish fella would say youre a poser that you shouldnt post a pic in here :D

can you find one post in here, less this one :), where ive mentioned the word 'poser' or anything related to it? wheww...some weird ones in here