post your pics here

This is my cross:

Kruis.jpg

This is me on the beach:

Strand.jpg

Handy Rugby tips brought to you by bleed_black_orchid

1. Cover your legs in vaseline ..anyone who tries to tackle you just slips off
2. Tackle their 3 biggest/best players really hard in the first ten minutes and they back off loads.
3. Make a lot of noise growl and say things like "right loop" "scissors left" they dont have a clue what your saying and get disorientated. when really loop means run round to the other end of the passing line to create and overlap. And scissors is just crossing over.
4.dont let go of the ball?
5.Dont do any of this just running straight into players at least attempt to dummy them before passing and no pointless kicking its jus useless.

Thats all I can think of

Allan said:
Actually, I'd love to, and it'd probably bring mindless fun, but I don't know how (bet your choice of smiley would fit here).

i think i already explained this some pages before :D
well you take a pic of yourself, you scan it, you have it on a computer (with internet connection)

alright. then you have to make a website address for it, so you can get your own webspace for free at fortunecity.com or some kind of weblog i.e. http://www.20six.co.uk/ is quite easy.
if you've a webaddress you can insert it using those
insertimage.gif
well i guess you knew most of these basics
and otherwise if it's too much trouble you can send me your pics and i'll put them on line for you
there you go :)

Su Jacko said:
Sue! I can't believe it! Mick isn't pulling a face on the photo!! Unless that's why he's been hit over the head, to stun him for the picture? :erk: :tickled:
your right normally you have to flick him on the head like a mouse before you feed it to the snakes :D but thats a burn on his head, he branded himself :D

Susie said:
your right normally you have to flick him on the head like a mouse before you feed it to the snakes :D but thats a burn on his head, he branded himself :D

and i thought the scratch was from last night sado?! :p