Post your picture v1.0

l_ae9d2b2de80745638939a3a35e51b988.jpg

YES I HAVE A FRINGE :(
but it's getting grown out asap!
and yes I am wearing a Meat Loaf tee
and the love of my life: My Ibanez S470IB

nothing wrong with meat loaf but the emo fringe really does have to leave the party lol

I love my razorback, when I get them to endorse me I want to colour it overkill green with the bevels still black, it would kick so much ass. plus I would change a couple of things on it. 24 frets instead of 22, the straplock near the neck is to near it so when I solo the fuckin strap gets in the way, I even had to buy a different strap that was thinner. apart from that it sounds killer.

But thats just me wishing away.........:lol:

the 24 fret issue is why i'm getting a KV x10 instead of a RR3 even at the RR3 level it only has 22. the cheepest rhoads you can get with 24 is a rr24 and it onlyu has one pickup. An EMG no less. (yuck!)

but a green and black razorback would quite kick ass. how is the neck balance on that thing? on every guitar i've ever owned i've had to move the strap buttons directly behind the neck or to the left of the bolt-plate to get a proper classical position.

they have the green and black razor for sale but, its black with green bevels, and I want the opposite!!!!!
The balance is awesome it just stays there, the necks not heavy like on some guitars when you have to hold it up and if you dont it falls down.

I love my razorback, when I get them to endorse me I want to colour it overkill green with the bevels still black, it would kick so much ass. plus I would change a couple of things on it. 24 frets instead of 22, the straplock near the neck is to near it so when I solo the fuckin strap gets in the way, I even had to buy a different strap that was thinner. apart from that it sounds killer.

But thats just me wishing away.........:lol:

nah nah nah Ibanez all the way
I want an S series endorsement
ZR-2 trems are THE double locking trem!