Post your picture v1.0

I take it those pigtails are a side effect of your drunkeness?
That picture was from a boat trip. I had joked before the trip that I'd put my hair like that and I wasnt even serious. At the trip this one girl said I need to put my hair on pigtails so I did.. I do goofy stuff when Im drunk if someone tells me to. Alot of the sober people on the boat laughed at me :lol:

Get it, if you do I will! Haha. I still don't have the nads to get it done, anticipating the crunch puts me off.

Picture the moment in your head over and over again until it seems normal, I usually do that when I'm nervous or unsure about something, or when I'm about to do weights and stuff. It's all about being mentally prepared.

Speaking of weights, here's a recent photo of me. Never realised how funny my face is when lifting weights :lol:

hwe7io.jpg

Yeah it was the 'in that picture' bit, like 'yeah you look half decent...for once' hahaha. I am a paranoid fuck btw, so I'll always like YOU INSULTING MEEE? :cry: lol.

@Podgie, I don't get the whole SEPTUMS? FUCK YEAH ROBB FLYNN thing, so many other people have it done in music haha. I love it however. Will deffo get it done after Dave re-assured me I don't have to get it pierced through the cartiledge, this will be my New Years treat to myself I think.

Yeah it was the 'in that picture' bit, like 'yeah you look half decent...for once' hahaha. I am a paranoid fuck btw, so I'll always like YOU INSULTING MEEE? :cry: lol.

@Podgie, I don't get the whole SEPTUMS? FUCK YEAH ROBB FLYNN thing, so many other people have it done in music haha. I love it however. Will deffo get it done after Dave re-assured me I don't have to get it pierced through the cartiledge, this will be my New Years treat to myself I think.

Just because I said you were fairly attractive (above average attractive) in that picture does not mean I wouldn't find you attractive in other avenues. :)