07122009108.jpg

Olly and the 'Grew

07122009106.jpg

Bunch o' gypsies

07122009104.jpg

Me and Slatanic

07122009092.jpg

Me and James fom Seregon being sexy

Cheers for putting up those photo's Dave, as you can see I was enjoying myself too much to pull the "Evile" faces.

Oh how I miss the mystery woman I tell you, Mah patter wis guid that night:loco:

:lol::lol::lol:

It wasn't an Evile set, so I didn't call it that, and if you pass your cursor over ben, I've tagged him with his name. Also, We KNOW who he is! I think I mean to say, Stop being pedantic!

Jeezo, did you not see the wee icon that was sticking it's tongue out at the end of my post? That shows you I was just jesting, Jingsalmitchtyhelpmaboab, nae sense of humour in this place anymore

lol, she's very much taken

Oh I know, truth be told, I cried on the pillow that night in my hotel room in Leeds knowing that such an amazing woman has been spoken for.

:cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

They just dont get us Scots ye ken? Cannae blame them but, we talk an awfy amount of shite.

Aye ah ken, aye talking oot oor bahookie aw ra time, it wid be easier annaw tae use ra lingo but then wid they really unnerstaund that we ur aye pullin their leg and makin em look like a right dunderheid.

Aye ah ken, aye talking oot oor bahookie aw ra time, it wid be easier annaw tae use ra lingo but then wid they really unnerstaund that we ur aye pullin their leg and makin em look like a right dunderheid.

They just dinnae ken that like, we're just jabbering oan hawf eh time like. Nae point in hanging about like a stray bawhair if ye cannae get oan wae hawf these cunts man. Talking shite's a rare treat as it's nae much easier in life tae get the banter gawn. Rains pure snidey man, mawkit as fuck weather nowadays, shite.

They just dinnae ken that like, we're just jabbering oan hawf eh time like. Nae point in hanging about like a stray bawhair if ye cannae get oan wae hawf these cunts man. Talking shite's a rare treat as it's nae much easier in life tae get the banter gawn. Rains pure snidey man, mawkit as fuck weather nowadays, shite.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡NO HABLO INGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!