Post your picture v1.0

Best chat up line, lads:

"Get your coat love... I've got a knife"

I can do better.

"If you were a car door, I'd slam you all night."

"Let's not turn this rape into a murder."

And my new favourite: "Alright love, want to play the window game? It's easy, you be the window and I'll hang out of you." :D

:zombie::oops: I feel I shouldn't post pictures again, it attracts the loonies on here hahaha. Either that or I'm just uber sexy :cool:....:lol:

Loonies.

Cheers, it's pretty common though, 2 other members of my band have the exact same shirt :lol:

I bought one for 20 beans from HMV the other week, it came in an ace Master of Puppets tin :D Trouble is they only had small left so it's a bit tight...

God you look so much like Ol :lol:

That's a bit harsh! He doesn't look that gay! :lol:

Ol did have a tiny little beard like yours at one point. But then he spent ages sat at home practicing his beard growing, and now it is magnificent. You too can have a marvellous bear if you are willing to put the effort in. I'd recommend practicing on a bonsai tree first.

I used to get told I looked like John Petrucci. I don't. People just think that sometimes because we both have hair.

Still, beats when I had short hair and I got told I looked like one of the Backstreet Boys or whatever. Being a kid can suck.

CIMG0988-4.jpg

Ok I look like no Metaller but c'mon:kickass: