Post your picture v1.0

Ummm, at skool and in my houze :(
So my hair died, and now it's like this:
l_9460800aec264296af2bd791d3caa4ed.jpg

Now you go post a thumby!

Nah I'd be fucking LOVING it if someone commented on my 'lovelies' Honest to fucking god. I've never had it happen.

Tbh, if the b/f wisnae there when we met in January my eyes would be looking there and compilmenting them

Only j/k

I am not like that and besides you were wearing a heavy jacket if memory serves

:lol::lol::lol:

Tbh, if the b/f wisnae there when we met in January my eyes would be looking there and compilmenting them

Only j/k

I am not like that and besides you were wearing a heavy jacket if memory serves

:lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha I was until side of stage! Or in the pit when that arse pulled my dress right down. & Haha, tbh I doubt the ex would have even noticed if you had lol.

Haha well thanks ^-^ Apparently that angle makes my boobs look bigger, so will try that one again :p They're just regular, nothing special, but good enough to be proud of :3

Nah I'd be fucking LOVING it if someone commented on my 'lovelies' Honest to fucking god. I've never had it happen.

This is sorta epic!! i never comment girls "lovelies" haha cuz i just don't think they would like it and that i would get in trouble :lol:

-[chop]-;9087336 said:
This is sorta epic!! i never comment girls "lovelies" haha cuz i just don't think they would like it and that i would get in trouble :lol:

Well in that case, kudos on the blouse bunnies siobhan / manipulator. :kickass:

I just want to add..someone suggested (I'm not sure who) that i should get a moahawk haircut haha well i did one..i will post a pic someday soon!! Imo it looks epic almost like Joakim Brodén singer from Sabaton.

Like so...

jakeb.jpg

I had one at one point, but it didn't work well with my hair.... I have to spots on my head that just fucked up everything. :lol: