Post your recto tones!

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
damn, I love this beast...

usually I have the Gain around 12:00 to 1:30 for the best tone....

now I was going for a heavily saturated tone (I know, thta means less tight and a bit fizzy) to get a bit more into the death metal realm....
And I gottal say I also like those tones from the Rectos (slightly different EQ Settings also).....
These Amps are soo versatile!
I thought it'd be cool to gather some really different recto tones, so I'll make the start with the DM one...
also post which Model and mode you used

RevF 2ch, Red Modern, silicon bold
saturated Recto

I'll try come up with something soon for this thread...it might be impulses first up but later in the day when my family goes to work (home for the holidays) I might be able to et some miced tones in here. :)

I'll try come up with something soon for this thread...it might be impulses first up but later in the day when my family goes to work (home for the holidays) I might be able to et some miced tones in here. :)

Just make sure to use Nic's cab :D

Just make sure to use Nic's cab :D

I'm back 'home' for the holidays so Nic is about 2.5 hours drive south of me at the moment, so I'll be using my Stiletto cab or my 1960 cab.

I've been enjoying the tones coming out of my Stiletto lately so it might be cool to mic it for a change, seeing as all of my miced tones I've posted on this forum (very few) have been with a Marshall cab.

Thanks man. I still have a LONG way to go before I'm as good as I want to be though. :)

I'm doing a Cannibal Corpse cover tomorrow so I might be able to improve some things and get something better happening.

All those guitar tones sound SICK really ! I'm very picky with tones but i gotta say i love most of those.

Lasse your clip sound very Cannibal Corpse like (but not as edgy, maybe due to the absence of MT-2 in the chain ?), so i guess you're close if not in death metal territory already.

Good tones poida. You're right, the lead was bad, but it is a hard lead to get right because it isn't a straight forward type of solo - it just sort of sits there, chillin' out. :lol:

The rest of that clip sounded amazing though. :)