Post your sad crap here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Dude, I have a huge nose too.

I'm afraid to post it though for fear of people with photoshop :cry:

Speaking of photoshop.....

emome.jpg

A friend did that, but at my request.

So today I found out I snapped a tendon in my finger, and because I didn't see a doctor for 3 weeks since it happened, the damage may well be permanent :cry: so now I'm stuck with an unbendable finger :(

So today I found out I snapped a tendon in my finger, and because I didn't see a doctor for 3 weeks since it happened, the damage may well be permanent :cry: so now I'm stuck with an unbendable finger :(

Jesus christ dude....that sucks :(

Sad crap.......hmm let's see I'm just about to hit the thirty mark, still live at home with my mommy, I work a dead end job, have no boyfriend and haven't for about 3 years now. Yay for me..........
The best are always the loneliest ;)
You strike me as intelligent and cultured/interested in arts.. which are very scary attributes for most men.. but you'll find yours Im sure :p

I think anyone who has cosmetic surgery for aesthetic reasons is nothing short of fucking stupid. Be fine with what you got. I can't even beleive someone would suggest that.

It wasn't the nose that made his girlfriend move out.

@ Seraphim Belial - Had she previously put on her MySpace that she wasn't single? It's very possible she just never updated it...

No my friend had breathing problems as well. His nose was broken. He just decided to get the aesthetic issues resolved at the same time. So don't freak. :zombie:

I just got back from a 5 day stay in NJ, because my Grandfather ( who I was very close to) died from a major heart attack. my grandmother on the other side of my family died just 4 months ago. It's been a shitty year for me but I keep a stiff upper lip

Status
Not open for further replies.