Post your sad crap here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how do peple make spoofs like this, they seem so fuckin real. Who has seen the one about the "Ocular Penetration Act"?
watch

can i join the big nose clan? well my nose isn't big, its just sharp. my sad crap? the girl i love lives 90 miles away from me and transport is dreadful, making a meaningful relationship almost completely impossible. :(

img023-1.jpg

thats me guys. see? that nose will stab your eyes out.

There was a girl at my old school who looked like a knife was inside her nose, it was way sharper than yours and completely straight.

Not really sad but annoying: I have pretty much one good friend at my school, I really don't like hanging out with the group I hang out with, they fight and make fun of each other all the time, its like watching the fucking real world every single lunch period. I hope I can find another group of friends.

One thing that sucks is everyone (in the group I hang out with) calls me pothead except for my two friends from my old school. I hate being the one whos on the end of the group that no one ever talks to. I mean if I don't talk at all people are gonna wonder why I hang out with them sooner or later and ditch me and if I talk they just say "shut up pothead". The only reason I hang out with them is because I have two friends in their group. With my horrible social skills and my reputation I'll never get new friends. To top that off I have horrible grades. I hope things don't get any worse...

Well, it would also help if you:
A: Weren't a pothead
or
B: Started hanging out with people who don't act like douchebags.

Highschool is utter shit (for people who have standards at least), and if you count in the fact that most students are little shits, it's no wonder why some people can't make friends.

I've found that (if you look intimidating at least) you can talk as much shit to anyone you want in "your group" when they say negative things about you. This usually works best in comical ways though.
East coast ex:
Person 1: Dude I can't believe I forgot to put my homework back into my backpack yesterday.
You: I can't believe I forgot to put it in your mom yesterday either.

Be sure never to make gay or threatening jokes though, those could come back and bite you in the ass
ex:
Person 1: fuck you you dumb ass pothead.
You: Talk like that to me again and I'll ram my pole up your ass.
----it is more than likely that you will then be labeled as a 'gay boy toy' if you take this approach.

It's all about culture and sub culture though.

This has been a pbs broadcast.

I'm super depressed now; I can never get a hold of my ex, and when I do I find out that she has been hanging around with a bunch of other men.

She tells me the same excuse now: her phone is dead; but I highly doubt it. The least she could do is not lie to me and just tell me she didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore... :cry:

I'm super depressed now; I can never get a hold of my ex, and when I do I find out that she has been hanging around with a bunch of other men.

She tells me the same excuse now: her phone is dead; but I highly doubt it. The least she could do is not lie to me and just tell me she didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore... :cry:

Some people are not capable of coming out and just being truthful. They rely on others picking up signals. Sometimes actions are louder than words. Her hanging out with other men is not her way of trying to work things out with you, but her way of trying to work things out 'without you'. And there is no need to be depressed over bullshit like that. Be pissed at her and be done with her. Suck it up! Find somebody who is worth your time.

Well, it would also help if you:
A: Weren't a pothead
or
B: Started hanging out with people who don't act like douchebags.

Highschool is utter shit (for people who have standards at least), and if you count in the fact that most students are little shits, it's no wonder why some people can't make friends.

I've found that (if you look intimidating at least) you can talk as much shit to anyone you want in "your group" when they say negative things about you. This usually works best in comical ways though.
East coast ex:
Person 1: Dude I can't believe I forgot to put my homework back into my backpack yesterday.
You: I can't believe I forgot to put it in your mom yesterday either.

Be sure never to make gay or threatening jokes though, those could come back and bite you in the ass
ex:
Person 1: fuck you you dumb ass pothead.
You: Talk like that to me again and I'll ram my pole up your ass.
----it is more than likely that you will then be labeled as a 'gay boy toy' if you take this approach.

It's all about culture and sub culture though.

This has been a pbs broadcast.

I don't smoke pot. I think I'll just talk to the people I'm friends with.

I thought I was going to get back with my ex, and people got my hopes up that he liked me, but now he's seeing one of my best mates and it upset me a bit
Tizz a crewel world a dog eat dog one they say there could be some truth in that, as your life go's on do you wont to be f*cked around by your ex and so called friends that f*ck with your mind, F*ck'um I say who needs friends like that when you have friends like us.........:kickass::headbang:........:heh:

One thing that sucks is everyone (in the group I hang out with) calls me pothead except for my two friends from my old school. I hate being the one who's on the end of the group that no one ever talks to. I mean if I don't talk at all people are gonna wonder why I hang out with them sooner or later and ditch me and if I talk they just say "shut up pothead". The only reason I hang out with them is because I have two friends in their group. With my horrible social skills and my reputation I'll never get new friends. To top that off I have horrible grades. I hope things don't get any worse...
And if you don't smoke weed maybe you should and then tell them to go f*ck themselves.....:lol: CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL, DEMAND IT, ITS YOUR LIFE..:)

Some people are not capable of coming out and just being truthful. They rely on others picking up signals. Sometimes actions are louder than words. Her hanging out with other men is not her way of trying to work things out with you, but her way of trying to work things out 'without you'. And there is no need to be depressed over bullshit like that. Be pissed at her and be done with her. Suck it up! Find somebody who is worth your time.
YOU DEPRESS ME, PUT A SMILE ON YOUR AVIATOR, LET THE SUN SHINE IN, FEEL THE WARMTH OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, HAVE A LAUGH HAHAHA...:lol:.....SEE NOW THAT WASN'T SO HARD NOW WAS IT, IF YOUR FEELING DOWN AND DEPRESSED AND YOU FEEL LIKE TALKING TO SOMEONE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL TRY AND MAKE YOUR DAY.:)

So, I had an operation on monday to sort out my tendon, and good news is it was successful :D However, i have to wear all this mumbo jumbo which is well dark, as it means I can't write or play guitar for 6 weeks! :cry: Not to mention, i'm in constant pain 24/7 even with painkillers :cry:

So, I had an operation on monday to sort out my tendon, and good news is it was successful :D However, i have to wear all this mumbo jumbo which is well dark, as it means I can't write or play guitar for 6 weeks! :cry: Not to mention, i'm in constant pain 24/7 even with painkillers :cry:

I know how you feel Pheonix, most of the time you just wont to chop the f*cker off, X'd fingers your pain will pass in a short time..........:kickass:

EDIT: wot happened to your rocker..:headbang:...took me back to BRUCE DICKINSONS early days, back to the 80's

I'm having a hard time writing the obituary; I have to include his military history...which is of itself a book on it's own. He was in the 88th division (Blue Devil's)... army infantry of the highest caliber. They were such ruthless fighters that the Germans thought they were stormtroopers. Then I have to mention his being put on death-march (and surviving). There is so much to cover...

Status
Not open for further replies.