Post your sad crap here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see, my life has no fucking point. I'm not cut out to function in society. I have too much work and no fun. Why should I live?

Good question; if life truly is arbitrary, and there is no real "valid" point in living - then hey, maybe there isn't. Of course, you could just accept that there is no point in life and wander around however you want, making your own codes of morality along the way.

Damn, yesterday I was fucked up, I'm fine now. I tend to get stressed and all this shit and be fine other times. I don't think I'm bipolar, I'm far from that.

I hate my damn job - I can't read my coworkers writing to save my life.

In fact, I'm just straining my vision trying to read it :(.

There is still like 4 pages...

Out of curiosity, what is your occupation? If you don't mind me asking.

Right now I'm employed at the college I graduated from; currently I run/watch over three separate labs - all the while doing basic upkeep, tutoring for about 15 classes, and data entry on every students activity for every class so the campus can gain money from the federal government.

As a bonus I get paid monthly and have gotten my work schedule changed three (prob soon to be four) times. Less and less money each month :(

Sounds demanding, although if your earnings are constantly decreasing I'd have a word with the boss. Anyways good luck in it and I hope it gets more enjoyable in the future.

F&F is way smarter and mature than you are, don't go against him or you might get yourself into trouble.

Really?

I'm not kidding here, could you please show me those posts?

All I ever see him doing is whine about school, post tons of things about rock sucking and/or bands sucking in non-metal and erm...

So yeah. This is a serious request, please show me his mature intelligent posts.

Really?

All I ever see him doing is whine about school, post tons of things about rock sucking and/or bands sucking in non-metal and erm...

So yeah. This is a serious request, please show me his mature intelligent posts.

I don't whine about school, simply announce the flaws of it.

Whining is: Aw man, I hate schooooooooooooool waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Announcing flaws is: Teachers don't teach anymore, they kill concepts and drag them out much longer and destroy lessons.

Also it really shows maturity to call someone a stupid label like Emo when they are going through a low on their emotional roller coaster.

The only reason I talk about bands sucking in Non Metal is because there are no threads about bands that are good, and obviously I have talked about bands I liked, such as Rage Against The Machine. And genres I've been getting interested in. Read the over 1,000 posts I have made before you make any kind of generalization.

The Emo label is a stupid thing to use. Ever since people used it they have started seeing depressed people as monsters, if I said to any of my friends "I feel like shit" they would say "get away from me Emo."

Aww that sounds harsh :( But hey if things dont get better just think of the good times you two have had. I'm sure the time you've spent together doesnt mean nothing now because of the situation youre in. :)

Freya xXx

Really?

basicly everything he posts in non-metal and his last post in this thread in which he is absolutely right again

New sad crap, no matter what I do my "friends" at school and every other ignorant dipshit thinks I'm a pothead. Next kid who says anything I swear I will kick their asses if I can (or attack them mentally with fear or whatever it takes to fuck them up), or use Aikido techniques, but do them so that I actually break their bones.

I just wish I had real friends, haven't had any at my school in about a year... It sucks...

cant you change school? or did your parents oblige you to go there?

I think the best is to ignore them, they will probabily get tired of annoying you if you dont react.

New sad crap, no matter what I do my "friends" at school and every other ignorant dipshit thinks I'm a pothead. Next kid who says anything I swear I will kick their asses if I can (or attack them mentally with fear or whatever it takes to fuck them up), or use Aikido techniques, but do them so that I actually break their bones.

I just wish I had real friends, haven't had any at my school in about a year... It sucks...

Change the Farkin record, :yell:STOP YOUR WHINING ABOUT PEOPLE THINKING YOUR A POT HEAD.....:Smokin:

This is not the first time you've mentioned this, which means your starting to whine about being a pot head.....:Smokin:

If you don't smoke the shit who the f*ck cares, ignore the bullshit and get on with your day...:lol:..:headbang:..:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.