Post your sad crap here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time someone calls me a pot head I will say "Fuck you, I don't smoke fucking pot".

I don't think anyone on this site has called you a pot head. Have they?

If not, stop whining about it, your starting to sound like a broken record, unless that was your intent and if so your doing a good job of pissing yourself off....well done

Well noone on this site really goes to my school or anything, I mean its only because I used to be tired all the time at school and had my eyes half open. I don't want to go over this again, someone please change the subject.

okay, so lets change the subject. I have to learn for my math class tomorrow. Thats sad. I have a day off and i have to learn...

OK Question??? who on this site smokes pot:Smokin:

I don't myself BUT I have tried it back in the 80s....BUT....my brothers and sisters do I think its called PAIN MANAGEMENT...:lol:

UP IN SMOKE, THATS WHERE MY MONEY GOES.... :Smokin:

^Looks like he was a right prick...:mad: But not the one for you.

but that's OK because he will end up sleeping with her mother so it wont last and her brothers will beat the shit out of him and everyone will know wot a wanker he really is.

Good luck being single and have fun doing it...:headbang::kickass:"WOOHOO"

Next time someone calls me a pot head I will say "Fuck you, I don't smoke fucking pot".

Honestly, I think you should have done that from the get-go. If it's not true, then nip that shit in the bud! [/double-entendre]

Dumped after Slayer show for a fucking ugly girl whose favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Green Day, and My Chemical Romance....

:(

What I meant by sorta seeing was it was a long distance thing. Believe me I'd love to tell his wife. Unfortunately I only have his cell number not his home phone and more than likely the address he gave me is probably his neighbors anyway. We only actually met in person once, our correspondence (none of which was appropriate for him being married) was mainly online and phone. His odd behavior is just now starting to make sense and I feel like a complete idiot. I'd just as soon move on and forget the bastard no matter how better it would make me feel to put his balls in a vise.

how did you find out he was married?

This post that he made in a group discussion on Flickr:

"my wife and I went up to Fairbanks for our honeymoon in 2005 it was 95 degrees and absolutely amazing, we came back in March 2006 it was -30 and it was absolutely amazing, we are coming back in mid november and I suspect it will be absolutely amazing again !!! I hope those lights are going."

When I confronted him he admitted that he was briefly married, but no longer. Yet that post says "my wife" not ex wife. And he still uses the term "we". I asked him almost a year ago if he was or had ever been married and he said no. He's not the commitment type :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.