Post your sad crap here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time someone calls me a pot head I will say "Fuck you, I don't smoke fucking pot".

first of all, what the hells wrong with being a pot head? i'm damn proud of it. dont let your friends get to you, and do what you do. :Smokin:

now to the bitching:

i lost my mail before i could even open a card from my brother who i haven't seen or talked to since july.

my best friend here at school hasnt talked to me for 3 weeks for trying something new and hanging out with a different group that he thinks has a bad reputation around campus, and i am quote: "too pretty to be doing that stuff with them." i fucking HATE when people think they can control me. he gets mad at me for spending time with other guys when he has no right to do so, and gets pissed when i go to parties with him and while hes off doing something else, i meet new people. ex: he dragged me out of a party last week when i was talking to a nice guy, and made me get in the car with him, driving drunk, which i am EXTREMELY against, which lead to drunk me having an anxiety attack. no good.

my neighbor across the hall is a fucking ass and hates me because i smoke pot and judges me for it. im a college student, and i make great grades. i dont smoke every day, and its not hurting anyone. i greatly dislike judgemental people.

a guy that i really like, and thought really liked me, has all but forgotten that i exist. people keep telling me he gets around a lot, and silly me thought that i'd be different from other girls.

my rommate is a pain in the ass. my school doesnt provide aqequate vegetarian food options, i get stressed out easily, and dont sleep enough, so im always sick.

ugh.:mad:

Kerry you just need to get the f*ck out of there, the world awaits you,

:yell:scrEEEEAAAM YOUR :yell:F*CKING HEAD OFF until you get to the point of relaaax.....:Smokin::headbang::kickass:

I have Science tomorrow. An hour and a half of a freezing room right before lunch struggling to stay awake.

The cold should keep you awake its the heat that puts you to sleep.

OH, and if that doesn't keep you awake, get your mate to :yell:KICK YOU IN THE FARKIN NUTS.....:lol:..now that surly will keep you awake for an hour and a half

My older brother just called my sister to tell her that he'd be leaving the country for 8 weeks, and he couldn't tell her where he's going. After a few minutes of prodding, it comes out that hes being sent to Afghanistan with the fbi. He was a Marine, and served in the first gulf war. What the fuck is he needed for AGAIN over there? I haven't seen or talked to him for months, and the only people who know are his girlfriend, my sister and I, whom he called walking onto the plane. How very O'Neill of him.

god damnit. i was really looking forward to seeing him over thanksgiving, and if not thanksgiving, at least christmas. Fuck you, America.

Life just sucks in general...I can't find a good paying job at the moment...doesn't help that i droppe dout of school and had to move back on with the rents....broke...Been single for awhile.My ex g/f has a new b/f and ignores me...uhhhhI moved away from all my friends recently...Only thing that makes me somewhat shappy is metal and working out..

Nothing sad but just plain annoying. I joined a forum and made 15 posts in about 10 minutes and got fucking banned. Oh well.

Dude you started this thread and your the last post. things that bad?

Big hugs from the girl with no tits! (but a nice body otherwise hehe)

I'm just in a state of being mind-fucked. I've accepted a lot, but we don't even talk like friends, hopefully that will change.

SB- im sorry sweetie, thats not fun at all. :(

I'm in a similar situation with my ex.. and I've just figured he's gonna do what he's gonna do. If he wants to keep me in his life, thats awesome. We were best friends and I would've liked to keep it that way, but I just want him to be happy living his life, and if that doesnt't include me, then so be it. I still love him but theres a bigger part of me that knows I'm better off without him.

Just the way I see it.:rolleyes:

Good luck! I hope ya feel better.

I actually feel the same way, she was my best friend, and we spent 3.5 years together - I just don't know if that will be the case now. I understand things are different, and I want her to be happier, but I don't want to be pushed off to the side (which is what feels like is happening).

....Sad crap I'll tell you Wat's F*CKING SAD a V/good friend of mine was putting her 2year old boy in his car seat when this gutless FUCK opened her passenger door and stole her bag, and got away in a stolen car.

My friend and her baby are OK thank god, but the disturbing part of this story is my friend was going to the post office to post my MAIDEN TICKET :yell:MY IRON MAIDEN ticket was in her bag.....:cry:....my world has just been destroyed....:mad:

Thanks Kerry X

You will not believe this but they found the stolen car no bag no money no credit cards no house keys blar blar blar, but the police did say they found an IRON MAIDEN ticket on the back seat of the stolen car....WTF....I will be going to the ball I just have to wait for my ticket to get to me....BASTARDS.

PS: Its still sad crap until I have my ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.