post your sexy pics here

I'm wondering if sodas are whats keeping me from a flat stomach. I always end up being tired and needing a caffeine boost though.

TEA without cream or sugar.

And yes, soda definitely will prevent it a little, but if you exercise at all, you wouldn't really need to worry as much about what you put in your body.

Well yea, you don't want to have a diet that only consists of pizza, burgers, and pop.

Seriously, I've been eating so fucking healthy the last couple months... I lost a ton of weight, I look awesome, and I've never felt better. But then, going to the gym 4-6 times a week definitely helped.

TEA without cream or sugar.

And yes, soda definitely will prevent it a little, but if you exercise at all, you wouldn't really need to worry as much about what you put in your body.

I do exercise but I just gave up on doing abs. I don't have a beer belly or anything but I have to flex for mine to show.

i heard a rumor that soda and beer aren't good for flat stomachs

That's going to be a problem unless they make a bastardized Hoegaarden:Light.

I couldn't remember last night if I was allowed to drink beer after liqour or liqour after beer. So I thought of Meat Camp and various alcohols I had that night and the leftover beer. Thanks Cara and Derick.

You should do cardio. It cuts the fat away and leaves the muscle.

:lol: You serious?

Why do you think individuals that weight train gain weight/mass and avoid cardio? I stay away from cardio because in strength training and muscle growth, you have to have the mass to turn into muscle. This is why power lifters are always huge and can appear fat. My dad used to power lift and if you didn't know what you were looking at, you'd think he was fat. But in reality, you were looking at a man that could shoulder shrug 1,000 pounds.

:lol: You serious?

Why do you think individuals that weight train gain weight/mass and avoid cardio? I stay away from cardio because in strength training and muscle growth, you have to have the mass to turn into muscle. This is why power lifters are always huge and can appear fat. My dad used to power lift and if you didn't know what you were looking at, you'd think he was fat. But in reality, you were looking at a man that could shoulder shrug 1,000 pounds.

I personally do a combination of both. I'm more into it for being healthy, not looking huge. Yea, I do quite a bit of weight training... but I also do a lot of jogging, running, etc.

It's more a way to stay fit.

I personally do a combination of both. I'm more into it for being healthy, not looking huge. Yea, I do quite a bit of weight training... but I also do a lot of jogging, running, etc.

It's more a way to stay fit.

You can also do weight training tailored for endurance and tone rather than strength and bulk. The endurance weight training, I feel, goes hand in hand with cardio workouts.

@David: She likes them that way because they can't run. (I kid, Isabel)

You can also do weight training tailored for endurance and tone rather than strength and bulk. The endurance weight training, I feel, goes hand in hand with cardio workouts.

I do 6 days a week, 3 groups, twice a week.

day one is bis and tris with core.
day two is chest and back with core.
day three is legs, shoulders and lower back, with extra core.

I usually start off a day with a run/jog, then end it with 20+ minutes of fat burn on either a bike, elliptical or a StairMaster.

Rinse, and repeat.

I only lift weights to for the extra mass I get from it. I already have a slender body type, I don't want to be a thin-armed wimp.

But I don't think I could ever be like Stormo or Anvil unless I devoted my life to it.