Spring Break crowd with beer games on the top of the mountain:
VCO15.JPG

VCO12.JPG

VCO13.JPG

VCO14.JPG

VCO08.JPG

and.... heheheheh

VCO09.JPG

I wouldn't put it past the guy to have not even LOOKED at the picture since he showed it to you. That would freak me the hell out. I would probably not be very interested in seeing it again.

Yeah, I don't really even want to see it again. I do, of course, to research what sort of robe it's wearing. But that face totally gave me the creeps.

Probably has a rational explanation. :)

That would be nice, but not likely. If only you could see this pic. Gah! *emails friend again*

Karen: Nice, but I don't see a wedding ceremony!??! :confused: :loco:

Here's my totally awesome MS Paint version of that pic. When he first showed me the pic it was zoomed in on the face, but when he zoomed out, there was a whole robe attached to the thing. So what sort of robe does this look like? The collar had that stripe going down the middle of it, as well as pleats and the belt hanging down. The decorative "knots" or whatever on the belt look more diamond shaped in the pic, but I'm not that skilled so I represented them with circles. And of course, the face is much creepier in the actual pic heh.

baigcloset.gif

Here's my totally awesome MS Paint version of that pic. When he first showed me the pic it was zoomed in on the face, but when he zoomed out, there was a whole robe attached to the thing. So what sort of robe does this look like? The collar had that stripe going down the middle of it, as well as pleats and the belt hanging down. The decorative "knots" or whatever on the belt look more diamond shaped in the pic, but I'm not that skilled so I represented them with circles. And of course, the face is much creepier in the actual pic heh.

baigcloset.gif
My gut reaction is mid to late middle ages clergy or nobility cloak/robes. That said, since you're in the US, that couldn't be.

He says this thing follows him and has done so for several years, but it's presence is strongest in his bedroom, as in it will move things around during the night, and obviously it showed itself in the bedroom. My friend's a Muslim from Pakistan and he travels over there frequently. He said that to him the robe almost looks Indian. Maybe he "picked it up" over in the Middle East :zombie:

Yeah, I don't really even want to see it again. I do, of course, to research what sort of robe it's wearing. But that face totally gave me the creeps.

That would be nice, but not likely. If only you could see this pic. Gah! *emails friend again*

Karen: Nice, but I don't see a wedding ceremony!??! :confused: :loco:

Well, these things often have rational explanations. I do enjoy forteana, though, so I look forward to seeing the picture myself. :)

Karen those ski pics are epic! What a rad looking place. The 3rd pic down would be soooooo epic if that dude's head wasn't in the bottom corner :lol:

Second to last Metal Shop ever, last night:

secondtolast01.jpg