post your sexy pics here

15300_403449520850_643175850_5381526_6190551_n.jpg

looks like one of those awesome old marlboro man ads.

I just had Five Guys for the first time and it hit the spot wonderfully. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I had that for the first time a couple weeks ago. Definitely delicious and worthy :kickass:

Funny you brought Five Guys up, just this past Wednesday when I was out for Happy hour I was almost yelled at by my friend on how can I NOT love Five Guys.. lol She kept saying that I judge it by my only experience which was at the ball-park and she claims the food they make in any sport establishment is disgusting and not a good example of how it should really taste...
I promised her I will give Five Guys another chance.

Someday.

Funny you brought Five Guys up, just this past Wednesday when I was out for Happy hour I was almost yelled at by my friend on how can I NOT love Five Guys.. lol She kept saying that I judge it by my only experience which was at the ball-park and she claims the food they make in any sport establishment is disgusting and not a good example of how it should really taste...
I promised her I will give Five Guys another chance.

Someday.

It was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Then again, it was 6 PM I hadn't really eaten anything all day.

like, how good was it Max?? best you've ever had, or you're only saying 'good' because in your head you compared it to regular fast food burgers and Five Guys obviously is one step above 'fast food' ?
Or was it good 'gourmet' wise, like when eating out in a nice restaurant and ordering the burger?

because the one I had at the Nationals stadium was N.A.S.T.Y

I would compare Five Guys burgers to the ones you order in good bars, maybe like the one you got at Zeitgeist? Visually they don't look very well groomed, but they pack a thick slab of quality meat, good cheese, and whatever else. Definitely much better than fast food burgers, but they aren't served with fancy garnishments and held together with a silver skewer.