post your sexy pics here

25512_1379612617291_1441175599_31052878_6640045_n.jpg

me

in the right thread.

:zombie:

yo what it is my brotha? hope dem crackas in yo band dont be throwin salt in yo game when you be tryin to pimp on some fine ass chickenheads, wurrrrd!

if you really are the black guy i am gonna look like such an asshole

There aren't a lot of blacks around metal, but 95% of the ones that are tend to end up in some really good projects (Evile, Suffocation, Nevermore drummer(s), etc.).

check out our myspace and judge for yourself. He is a phenom. thats my opinion of course. half our recordings suck shit btw.

It's very interesting how it seems like in Europe there are none, like...zero blacks in metal (at least I have never seen them) and in the US there are some and when I first moved here and saw them with the patch-vest, longish-hair, and metal shirts headbanging at shows I was really surprised :lol:

Ok, now that I know a lot of them from my local scene quite well, I am not surprised anymore, but back then... my 'ferner was showing'

It's very interesting how it seems like in Europe there are none, like...zero blacks in metal (at least I have never seen them)
That's changing, gradually. Metal used to be exclusively white, but lately, it's becoming more normal to see blacks pop up here and there. I think it's because both black people and metal are slowly getting over their prejudices for each other.

Morbides, ew!

ichklein.JPG

so, i took this picture for an application today. went to a 2nd hand store and found this jackett... pretty awesome:

DSC01803_klein.JPG

close up:

DSC01806_klein.JPG

fact is i paid 29€ and just googled the manufacturer and it seems like a new one would have been 300€ upwards... :) end of story