post your sexy pics here

It's even worse since we hate each other. There is little worse than being mistaken for someone you hate.

hah, I hear that. everytime someone says I'm 'middle eastern' I wanna slap them across the face. I'm half French, Israeli with some Italian... yeah VERY middle eastern indeed... wtf.
Also, I do not, and can not relate to anything middle eastern at all...
I think Israel, is Mediterranean 100% and if you've ever been to any Med country- you'll see how right I am. (Israel is very similar to Greece in the look and feel specifically)

Also, on a different note completely: I also do not relate to 'being jewish' AT ALL. I was raised in a house with zero-religion (bacon for breakfast, never been to a synagogue) and all the Jew-stereotypes I do not follow..
Sometimes people in the US would come to me and say: "hey karen, happy Hannukah" and I would be like... "who me? it's hannukah today? I didn't even know" and I would actually feel awkward to be 'wished' upon holidays or traditions I have nothing to do with... if that even makes sense.

I definitely relate to be "Israeli" or Med. That's definitely more me.

Heh. Everyone thinks Belgium is the capital of Brussels.

hahaha how true. I've heard so many 'mistakes' when it comes to Brussels or Belgium from people
"they speak German there right?" (no, that's Austria)
"oh but they are a Dutch colony right?" (No, it's a country, and don't ever say that line in front anyone from Holland they will laugh)
"Brussels is where they signed the Oslo agreement, right? (no you dumb fuck, that was in OSLO!)

^ those are REAL.

I definitely relate to be "Israeli" or Med. That's definitely more me.
Let's just stick with "awesome" ^_^

hahaha how true. I've heard so many 'mistakes' when it comes to Brussels or Belgium from people
"they speak German there right?" (no, that's Austria)
"oh but they are a Dutch colony right?" (No, it's a country, and don't ever say that line in front anyone from Holland they will laugh)
"Brussels is where they signed the Oslo agreement, right? (no you dumb fuck, that was in OSLO!)
*cries for humanity*

Moar pics of dog beast.

2qmqh5f.jpg

awwww

140w9hx.jpg

face

zmjqb.jpg

D'awwww