post your sexy pics here

That wasn't it...I just don't post in this thread much, so I thought I could contribute with a new picture.

I'm not trying to make you guys think I know girls, this is a message board.

You look ludicrously small in that photo, it's probably the angle, but the proportions of your head compared to your body makes you look like a midget :p

Also, use the multiquote fuction.

haha, well i'm about 180 cm, so i'm definately no midget :D

but...but... that doesn't help mah postcount :(

I has that Bloodbath tshirt ^^

it's awesome :D

No way. Make triple posts just because Stormo hates it!

It's fun, I promise :lol:

:lol: i used it now as a kind gesture ;D

me in my Bally uniform, I've been working there for about a month and a half now and I'm doing pretty well; I have 4 active clients I see each week, am doing a bunch of the club mandated free workouts (that you get when you sign up to the club) and all the stuff and members of the club know me and most of them seem to like me (i try to be nice and outgoing at work which most people appreciate but some don't haha).
46817_1183168834991_1701340630_356295_7757987_n.jpg

I really like that they let me keep my hair, the only thing I have to do is basically after I shower comb it and tie it back reallyyy tight (as you see in that pic) so i maintain professionalism. the first month is pretty hard but things are just getting progressively better and I actually like being at work much better than sitting at home (and i'm making good money and way more than any other kids I know my age that even hate their job haha).