post your sexy pics here

feelin' the autumn vibe :)
67443_157912137572821_100000621073581_348469_7190808_n.jpg

Oh thats just lovely! <3

Oh my goodness...she's the complete package.

Enemy-I hear ya. I've lost most of my muscles. :(

it's actually not the muscle, it's just that when you have any amount of body fat (even a small amount) it makes you look soooo much bigger. now I've cut down to about 11% so basically everything on my body is muscle which makes them look smaller even though they're the same strength (or more) as before. no explode is a really good supplement for bulking up though, you should try it if you haven't; i can't get over how great it is, it just gives you so much more energy and power its ridiculous so you can work a lot harder and then rebuild your muscles way bigger and stronger. Beta-Alanine is another supplement which is cool in that you can get in about 5 additional reps because it slows down the production of hydrogen ions (i think) which delays muscle fatigue so it's like no explode except without the stimulating and vasodialating effects.

So, out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to bulk up? Having large(r) muscle groups is generally impractical and puts excess strain on your heart. Being strong and fit is definitely a solid goal, but outside of being functionally fit I am curious to what peoples motivations are for "bulking up" as it were.

So, out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to bulk up? Having large(r) muscle groups is generally impractical and puts excess strain on your heart. Being strong and fit is definitely a solid goal, but outside of being functionally fit I am curious to what peoples motivations are for "bulking up" as it were.
Yeah, I never got that either. I mean, power training to get stronger and healthier is good, but bulking up for its own sake? I don't know, somehow I'm having a hard time believing people who say it's for anything else than "to get girls".

Yeah, I never got that either. I mean, power training to get stronger and healthier is good, but bulking up for its own sake? I don't know, somehow I'm having a hard time believing people who say it's for anything else than "to get girls".

i mentioned earlier when you lose the body fat you lose a little bit of the strength too; the bulking up isn't purely aesthetic its also because i want to get stronger in a lot of my aspects; i'm not talking giant biceps that do nothing.

Also, you heart is a muscle too and it bulks up as well to accommodate the extra stress involved with your other muscles.

somehow I'm having a hard time believing people who say it's for anything else than "to get girls".

The feeling you get from it is a sense of accomplishment of your own, and you keep doing it because it makes you feel better and better, physically AND mentally. Sure, it can make you look good too and there are definitely lots of people out there that use the opposite sex as motivation to feel good, but when you really think about it... what's so wrong with that?

Also, you heart is a muscle too and it bulks up as well to accommodate the extra stress involved with your other muscles.

The feeling you get from it is a sense of accomplishment of your own, and you keep doing it because it makes you feel better and better, physically AND mentally. Sure, it can make you look good too and there are definitely lots of people out there that use the opposite sex as motivation to feel good, but when you really think about it... what's so wrong with that?

i didn't mention the accomplishment part, that is a big aspect. feeling the change and pushing myself beyond my limits is something i'm really into; the being attractive for the opposite sex thing not so much though. most girls i know don't even like muscles so it'd be counter productive but the endorphins, challenge, gaining more strength and just having a fun activity (nothing beats lifting weights to dying fetus) is badass.