post your sexy pics here

WD's cheese steak is too much for one to take.

Gigidy!

m_051ab16fa5dcfdbf343cc62e7f04b394.gif

Yea i had like 6 tall cans on the way to the show ( 16.5 % alch) and then 5 mac and jacks in the bar i had the lead guitarist from blackguard wanting me to sit and sell there merch. Then the lead singer of warbringer said he would take me on tour with them if i sould there merch. Lol i was so wasted but i sobered up in time to see nevermore thank god!

It was 3 years since they came back to seattle as a group ( i seen warrel do his solo stuff) but last time they were here it was for the godless tour ( almost 4 years ago) so i was celerbration my love for the most underated band ever. I kinda felt bad cuz i was kinda hazeing attila about being the new guy. He did very good and nailed everything even the only sanctuary song they played ( taste revenge) which im not sure but i think there were a handful of old school metal head including myself even knew what record that was off of.

i had the lead guitarist from blackguard wanting me to sit and sell there merch. Then the lead singer of warbringer said he would take me on tour with them if i sould there merch.

Is that something you usually do or was it just a random request? :lol:

I must say, I do not enjoy selling merch, but I'll do it for friends anyway :zzz:

Take my ass on tour and feed me mac and cheese and hot dogs let me sleep on the bus and i would do that shit for any of the guys i have done it for some friends and some local metal bands when asked but its not a full time gig but it could be lol

I did merch for bands for years, and most of them were friends. It's definitely a great experience, but I can tell you that you work hard the entire time and almost no time for party.
You're at the club FIRST and you leave LAST while the others are on the bus sleeping/ partying etc... but hey, it is still being on tour, and still fun.
Do it if the band are your really really good friends, otherwise, the bus can get REALLY crowded... (i.e. dysfunctional families... )

I had a dream about this pic last night. Don't ask me why, I just did.
Will and Max are at some, almost lunch roomish type cafe and WD is close behind. They're all getting Phillie cheese steak sammiches (in my dream they are the biggest fucking sandwiches ever). Will says something like "Warrel... shit,this is expensive and I'm broke but its the best shit ever and I'm gonna eat it." Then Warrel pipes in after taking a big man bite "This is good, however, I've been all over America touring and the best place to get a cheese steak sandwich is at...." Then I woke up.
Keep in mind.
I watch 'Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations' and 'Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern'. My dream gave me an Idea, Why haven't they made a show where camera men/women follow metal bands as they tour across America and find out what their favorite places to eat are. I think it would be a cool Idea.

I had a dream about this pic last night. Don't ask me why, I just did.
Will and Max are at some, almost lunch roomish type cafe and WD is close behind. They're all getting Phillie cheese steak sammiches (in my dream they are the biggest fucking sandwiches ever). Will says something like "Warrel... shit,this is expensive and I'm broke but its the best shit ever and I'm gonna eat it." Then Warrel pipes in after taking a big man bite "This is good, however, I've been all over America touring and the best place to get a cheese steak sandwich is at...." Then I woke up.
Keep in mind.
I watch 'Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations' and 'Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern'. My dream gave me an Idea, Why haven't they made a show where camera men/women follow metal bands as they tour across America and find out what their favorite places to eat are. I think it would be a cool Idea.

Agreed. I'd watch that!