post your sexy pics here

vyMD8.jpg

courtesy of the kevin.

Do it stormo, it's really quite a rewarding experience. Think about all the homosexuals who will be wacking off to your photos.

And perhaps a few cute girls.

Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure you're all egging me on hoping I'll make a fool out of myself. And there's no way I'd ever post anything of the sort here - on the entire board, there's only a single person I'd trust with something really personal (of any kind), and that person knows who I'm talking about (hint: if you have to ask, it's not you). And I'd never let some strange chick take photos of me, I just told her I'd think about it to brush her off. This might sound stupid, but I'm tired of people snuggling up to me for their own personal little agendas.

So no, don't think I'm stupid enough to give you all something to laugh at. ;)

on the entire board, there's only a single person I'd trust with something really personal (of any kind), and that person knows who I'm talking about (hint: if you have to ask, it's not you).

its me

and if you go by the mentality that every action everyone else is doing is done with a hidden agenda in mind you'll just end up super paranoid all the time and you'll become "that guy"

Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure you're all egging me on hoping I'll make a fool out of myself. And there's no way I'd ever post anything of the sort here - on the entire board, there's only a single person I'd trust with something really personal (of any kind), and that person knows who I'm talking about (hint: if you have to ask, it's not you). And I'd never let some strange chick take photos of me, I just told her I'd think about it to brush her off. This might sound stupid, but I'm tired of people snuggling up to me for their own personal little agendas.

So no, don't think I'm stupid enough to give you all something to laugh at. ;)
Then why even bring it up in the first place? Especially in the "sexy pics" thread?

edit:

Sorry about the above post, didn't mean to be rude to you guys, just having an awful day

Just noticed this apology for being a jerk, so I apologize for being a jerk :)