post your sexy pics here

149898_1682126570899_1169619944_1899051_2970980_n.jpg

so we played a show last night that our guitarist didn't show up to because he was busy being a bitch about the breakup of him and his girlfriend (fucking pussy) and ended up having to play as a 3 piece. he called our drummer and bassist because he knew they wouldn't get in his face and lied and said he tried to contact me even though i texted him 3 times and he never called (he always circumvents me because i don't take shit and get in peoples faces when they're really fuckin up). it was a bummer because obviously that affects our sound and we have tons of trading leads so i basically had to wing everything (in one song i improvised solos for a good minute, my fucking fingers were dying) but in the end it was still fun and allowed us to be a little bit goofy with it such as having our drummer do an unplanned drum solo. this one dude took some pics and recorded videos so i'm pumped to see those but here's a fine selection from them of me doing my best cousin it impression:
167533_181481358549636_100000633192421_481187_757712_n.jpg

It makes me want to learn a pop or funny song we can cover if it ever happens again; if anyone has suggestions for a funny song we could do with bass and drums and vocals or bass, simple guitar and vocals let me know.

me or you?

I'm getting a new guitar soon hopefully. I'm rebuilding my finances after paying for the majority of my bands cd but now I'm up to $300 in spending cash. By the end of next month I should have enough to get a new guitar or amp (but I already have a Jackson DXMG which I just need to get fixed, an Ibanez RG series which is good to play but bad sounding and that Jackson JS Kelly) so I'm going to get either a Diezel or a Hughes and Kettner amp. Then in a couple months I'm going to hit up RAN guitars and get my own custom shop model guitar done with a crazy ass body and features so I can finally have something that sounds EXACTLY like I want, looks exactly like i want, feels exactly like i want, plays exactly like i want; you get the idea.

unless it wasnt a long term relationship you're right I would be pissed. and do fucking power rangers. We covered it at our last show. twas sweet.

how does acie manage to look younger with each pic one sees of him.

my theory is that he uses that huge sewing contraption next to him to perform surgery and sewing to make him look younger. touching any part of him will destroy the intricate setup of sewn in strings all over his skin, revealing his true identity as LEPRECHAUN DANNY GLOVER