post your sexy pics here

got the art for the new cd, the logo is just something put on there by a friend to be a place holder and we'll get the full title and logo layout done whenever we find a label and know what they want to do, but the final artwork itself is done and i challenge you to post something more sexy
164071_491621340052_252167965052_5832510_8206967_n.jpg

thanks guys! we made a video that basically reveals the new art; if any of you could like the video, watch it and (if you actually dig the band haha) subscribe to our official channel i'd really appreciate it so the video can be listed as a recommended video for others and help spread the word! right now we're meeting with labels and such to try to figure out who to release it from (the situation is really complicated and sucks haha) so we have almost nothing to promote, anything helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the beard-couragement yallz! Unfortunately though it's days are numbered. I'm going to try to keep it through Winter, but honestly I kinda hate the way it feels when it gets burly like this. Plus, it's become a super pain in the face at jiu-jitsu. A large element of defending yourself from submissions in particular positions requires keeping your hands on or near your face, and the attacker's goal is to get those hands away, usually by grinding their hands underneath. This results in painful beard pulling when trying to defend. It sucks bad and it's really the main reason I'm going to get rid of this thing soon haha.

You ready for some next level meat maneuvers?

Last night, I had a winter-BBQ, which turned into an all-out FOOD FEST.

BREAKFAST LASAGNA: Waffles, BACON, scrambled eggs, syrup, MORE BACON, hashbrowns.

JZoHr.jpg

homemade motherfucking chicken and waffles, from Wes' secret recipe he brought to Scandanavia on his recent grad-school study abroad session. The Norwegians loved it.

i4DO7.jpgg

my contribution: two fucking racks of New Zealand lamb, marinated in simmered Cabernet Sav, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, carrots and onions for four hours, seared on the BBQ outside.

ogTDH.jpg

On the grill: Jason's incredible stuffed and baked chicken, cut up, wrapped in MORE MOTHERFUCKING BACON.
See my lamb, covered in sage and rosemary, grown in my motherfucking garden.

Avzrg.jpg

Choppin' that shit up.

Y5yaZ.jpgg

Bacon & Jack Daniels infused egg nog in a motherfucking growler.

knkOr.jpg

AND THE GRAND FINALE

Bacon and cheese wrapped motherfucking hot dogs...

cDc3k.jpg

dipped in homemade beer batter, deep fried...

BTVFe.jpg

placed in hollowed out baguette, filled with chili...

7Cgkl.jpg

GZJn8.jpgg

to create MOTHERFUCKING GLORY

vYx0x.jpg

7XWtP.jpg

Bon Appétit.