post your sexy pics here

Yes, and that led to this:
vslwkp.jpg

... Really though, CT sucks.

H&K makes good amps?
and my guitars are just fine. but you're still playing the cheap Jackson :p

actually the Dean needs rewired. It was never grounded. gay ass guitar shop

Hughes and kettner mk2 triamp is the fucking sex. we used it on Derealization but it burned out about halfway through so we had to re-amp with 5150s trying to get a similar sound. it ended up being alright but the H&k was seriously amazing; every time we'd do some chugging or machine gun picking it'd blast so fucking raw. Yeah my DXMG is kinda cheap but honestly I like it (great playability, the EMG-HZ's i actually don't mind, cool design, blocked the floyd so I can have the feel of it for my picking hand but not deal with its fickle bullshit). My RAN custom that i'll be able to purchase when I sell my soul will be the destroyer of all other guitars though.

took this yesterday....pretty sweet. best one so far in 2011. Had to take the photo with my laptop. but totally wanted it on my facebook.
165678_1816168890925_1441175599_32082638_2920092_n.jpg

There's no way that thing couldn't have been half in your ass and half in the toilet water simultaneously for at least a small, brief, epic moment in time.

You should submit that to ratemypoo

i quite agree, i've had some pretty insane ones (one that actually was so straight it went down in and just slid in and almost completely disappeared, i had a pretty serious wtf face wondering why almost nothing was there) but yours is epic. submit that fo sho and there will definitely be some poo freaks freakin out online