post your sexy pics here

Ain't no more boobies on this board anymore. This forum is as dead as the Japanese coastline these days.

HwE2O.jpg

so I decided I'm going to cut my hair off and donate it to Locks of Love. I've had long hair since I was 13 years old and it's really become a part of me but I think it's time to change things up because my hair isn't my identity. I usually wear it in a ponytail since I'm always doing fitness related things or working or just get lazy so honestly I don't think I'll miss it and I completely forget what it's like to have normal hair haha. My only issue is I don't know what hair style to get, if anyone here (especially girls because looking attractive would be a nice bonus ^_^ ) could recommend me some styles they think would go well with me I'd appreciate it. some current pics:
188761_115588411850801_109394655803510_117090_6610159_n.jpg

156841_153670828014004_100001132633077_281801_4797417_n.jpg

Andrew, two things:

1) DO NOT donate it Locks of Love. I actually considered this myself for a time when I was delusional enough to want to cut my hair, but it turns out 90% of the hair they receive goes in the dump. Only a very tiny percentage of children with cancer actually receive a hairpiece from LoL. There are tons of websites out there with the real information behind that org. They're not scheisty by any means, but the truth is they get way too many donations to utilize them all. Find another organization to give your hair to.

2) Cut your hair and you'll have no excuse to not try jiu-jitsu. You should give it a go man, I know you'd love every thing about it.

Cheers!

Andrew, two things:

1) DO NOT donate it Locks of Love. I actually considered this myself for a time when I was delusional enough to want to cut my hair, but it turns out 90% of the hair they receive goes in the dump. Only a very tiny percentage of children with cancer actually receive a hairpiece from LoL. There are tons of websites out there with the real information behind that org. They're not scheisty by any means, but the truth is they get way too many donations to utilize them all. Find another organization to give your hair to.

2) Cut your hair and you'll have no excuse to not try jiu-jitsu. You should give it a go man, I know you'd love every thing about it.

Cheers!

Really? shit, I'll have to look that up and if that's the case I don't know what to do with the hair so now I have the problem of how to style it and what to do with it fuckk. I definitely do want to try jiu-jitsu though, what's lame though is now my limiting factor is my classes all being at night due to work (that's when the jiu jitsu class is at my gym) but I think I can do it on Monday and Friday nights so if I can swing that I will :kickass:

I actually just looked up Locks of Love, Kevin I think you're partially right and partially wrong. A lot of certification boards for charities have said locks of love is fine and the confusion might come from the fact that they do sell the hair they can't use and they sell some hair to make up for the costs they incur. In addition to that they don't give the wigs away for free, they do it on a sliding scale based on the child's parents income which is extremely fucked up.

Instead of doing that I think I'm going to do Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program which gives free wigs to women with Cancer who lose their hair. Locks of Love is a great program still I think because it makes the wigs more affordable but so many people know about it whereas the Pantene one not as many people do and honestly our society places so much pressure on women to look a certain way it'd be great if a woman could get a wig so she wouldn't have to endure any self esteem issues while going through Cancer which is already hard enough (not saying every woman feels that way but it must be very hard).

I still don't know what style to get and I don't want to do completely shaved head; if anything I'd do kinda a buzz cut thing but a shaved head with my head shape would look really fucking weird I think.