post your sexy pics here

Hehe, I just finished frolicking in a playground..
DSCF0012.jpg

Ah...mussed hair and all...oh bebe
:loco:

Gaara is my desert queen! She's the most beautiful and gentle snake I've ever had.

You got a crested gecko? Schweet!
We got a few at our store a while back, but the only one I saw was missing a tail, and a nice family adopted him :>

You should post a list of every animal you own! :oops:
*correction*..every animal that owns you :dopey:

Bacchante said:
Gaara is my desert queen! She's the most beautiful and gentle snake I've ever had.

You got a crested gecko? Schweet!
We got a few at our store a while back, but the only one I saw was missing a tail, and a nice family adopted him :>

You should post a list of every animal you own! :oops:
*correction*..every animal that owns you :dopey:

I've got 5 leopard gecko myself... And a common garter snake I've tamed and visit every once in a while at my grandmother's cottage. It must be a male because it's always alone and at the same spot. I bring it small rodents every now and then and feed them to it. It's always basking in the same spot and it's getting quite large now. I think it's about 5 or 6 years old. I never picked it up because it's an original species from quebec and I think it's better it remains this way.

I did say ''tamed'' but it's never the right word with reptiles. I guess it just tolerates me and identified me a no threat.

Awww, I remember you posted some pictures of them a while back..
And I think its cool you have a garter snake buddy...you should try feeding him some nightcrawlers or comet goldfish in a dish (he'll love you forever) :)