post your sexy pics here

TheSaraMonster said:
beatit2.jpg
Funny if I shot you with a super soaker and laughed as your corpsepaint ran.
You're falling out of your top by the way.

Tee said:
I love you too, neal. you and some others. very few, i.e. :D

(correction: Tee is not mean ( :-* ) :cry: , but honest (?) by telling things to ppl that ppl don't want to hear, me thinks. no kissies on butt cheeks :p )

:lol: I don't mind, thats an old picture anyways...I'm much more BRAVEHEART now :p

metalskater7 said:
Funny if I shot you with a super soaker and laughed as your corpsepaint ran.
You're falling out of your top by the way.
I was wearing the corpse paint because I'd just gotten off work from a haunted house, as for the top, it's a bra, I always take pictures in my bra, doesn't every one? I learned this behavior from my uncle Herb..

TheSaraMonster said:
I was wearing the corpse paint because I'd just gotten off work from a haunted house, as for the top, it's a bra, I always take pictures in my bra, doesn't every one? I learned this behavior from my uncle Herb..
Did your Uncle Herb get five to ten for child molestation?

TheSaraMonster said:
No, he left the priesthood and is now an athiest.
Ahh, as an athiest taking pictures of you in your bra and touching himself to them wouldn't be morally wrong. I completely understand.

metalskater7 said:
Ahh, as an athiest taking pictures of you in your bra and touching himself to them wouldn't be morally wrong. I completely understand.
Thats right. I can vouche for this. Leave the gorgeous metal girl alone James, You're just jealous that your male mates aren't as beautiful.

Tee said:
opposite from all you being sweet, here's one when I was 17 (taken in school), not sweet. sorry if I posted it already....

t_highschool_obit.jpg

Ah, so tee is one of those lucky people that goes through their whole life being hot ;)