post your sexy pics here

metalskater7 said:
I did take into consideration, though, the standard beliefs of a priest required by religous law. Revoking these moral requirments would be satisfied through atheism and the man would be free to do what he chooses without the detriment of the vows he had once been committed to.

I suspected that you would give me this answer. Do you not suppose that he would retain many of the laws that he was bound by for most of his life? Not to call it an addiction or disease, but a smoker will normally go through stages of quitting and relapsing very often. For those that I know who are able to completely give up smoking, they have replaced the habit with another one that is simply a lesser evil. So, this could be true, and he decided to replace all of his former morals with the act of taking pictures of his daughter in her bra, but I would suspect that he rejected his belief structure for a deeper reason than morals. If he simply wanted to be bound by fewer moral standards, he could have become an Anglican. Anyway, unless he never really did believe what he preached, I don't think that he could have just completely denied the moral codes he lived by for so long.

ooooo.jpg

figured this belonged here :lol:

I have this little patch of hair that's like...ten hairs between my "pecs" and scattered hairs about, so it's either shave my chest or be manly and look like a retard.

Lord of Metal said:
I suspected that you would give me this answer. Do you not suppose that he would retain many of the laws that he was bound by for most of his life? Not to call it an addiction or disease, but a smoker will normally go through stages of quitting and relapsing very often. For those that I know who are able to completely give up smoking, they have replaced the habit with another one that is simply a lesser evil. So, this could be true, and he decided to replace all of his former morals with the act of taking pictures of his daughter in her bra, but I would suspect that he rejected his belief structure for a deeper reason than morals. If he simply wanted to be bound by fewer moral standards, he could have become an Anglican. Anyway, unless he never really did believe what he preached, I don't think that he could have just completely denied the moral codes he lived by for so long.
Well she was the one that interjected the conversion from priesthood to atheism. A change that dramatic will most probably result in apostasy.

You don't need to see. You get 'pwnt' every time you talk. Its automatic. We don't even need to reply to your post, you're just automatically 'pwnt'.