post your sexy pics here

metalskater7 said:
I fail to see how I've been pwnt.

Case for the defendant metalskater7's alleged pwning is now in session.

Exhibit A:

derek said:
James doesnt your hair have an appointment with my bowl this week?

Exhibit B:

FretsAflame said:
Don't mind James, he's just jealous cause he has the same bra, but you look better in it.

Exhibit C:

AnvilSnake said:
Leave the gorgeous metal girl alone James, You're just jealous that your male mates aren't as beautiful.

As you can plainly see, metalskater7 was burned on 3 seperate occasions, each time by a different party. Thus, I believe the jury of said metalskater7's fellow peers here on UM will agree that he has been thoroughly and indisputably 'pwnt.'

I rest my case.

Lunar Still said:
Case for the defendant metalskater7's alleged pwning is now in session.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

As you can plainly see, metalskater7 was burned on 3 seperate occasions, each time by a different party. Thus, I believe the jury of said metalskater7's fellow peers here on UM will agree that he has been thoroughly and indisputably 'pwnt.'

I rest my case.

Case Adjourned.

Motion to punch AnvilSnake in the fucking face for saying I'm not sexy -.-

AS PREVIOUSLY SEEN IN THE RC BOARD PICTURES THREAD said:
new guitar:
Pictures001.jpg

[inserting obviously posed picture of my fat ass holding said guitar here]
Pictures004.jpg

I might have to send it back though because there's a tiny, tiny, barely visible hairline crack in the headstock. I'll get the opinions of my neighbour (a very experienced musician) and old flamenco instructor first.

Plays and sounds great though.

next time I'll wear a kaiser helmet or something for more excitement

FretsAflame said:
Case Adjourned.

Motion to punch AnvilSnake in the fucking face for saying I'm not sexy -.-
Motion Denied.

*Throws his gavel at FretsAflame*

metalskater7 said:
Well she was the one that interjected the conversion from priesthood to atheism. A change that dramatic will most probably result in apostasy.

Are you trying to suggest that when one loses his faith, he turns to incest and other socially taboo acts?

Lord of Metal said:
OMG! YES! I can't believe you just quoted that! Holy shit! I guess ALL college kids are the same. Wow. GET DOWN! But Iii'mmm the juuuuuuuggeeerrrnnaaauuuuttttt, biiiiittttccchhhhhhhh...

LOL yes, this is one of those viral videos that just floats around :lol:

FretsAflame said:
LOL yes, this is one of those viral videos that just floats around :lol:

:lol: And you NEVER ever can stop quoting it. At least ten times in a day, there are chances for you to throw "Charles, I will BEAT your ass," "Don't you know who I am? I'm the juggernaut, bitch!" and "Look at my suit, it's so tight!" into a conversation.

Lord of Metal said:
:lol: And you NEVER ever can stop quoting it. At least ten times in a day, there are chances for you to throw "Charles, I will BEAT your ass," "Don't you know who I am? I'm the juggernaut, bitch!" and "Look at my suit, it's so tight!" into a conversation.

honestly, the first minute of the video has enough shit in it for me to quote it like twice a day :lol: I try to limit it to like once a week though.

FretsAflame said:
honestly, the first minute of the video has enough shit in it for me to quote it like twice a day :lol: I try to limit it to like once a week though.

I don't know how you are able to resist such temptation. You truly are a strong soul.