post your sexy pics here

TheSaraMonster said:
It WAS a wonderful joke and thank you both for defending me! I feel very loved.:)

No problemo! Welcome to the boards :p

James is really very cool once you get to know him. His exterior is just... prickly :lol:

metalskater7 said:
As an athiest, your father would lack the moral standard that his former religion set for him; therefore, taking pictures of you in your bra and touching himself while looking at them wouldn't be morally wrong.

Much better. Anyway, you have failed to take into consideration that as you move through life, you set your own moral code as well due to your experiences, and you are certainly bound to the influence of society's accepted morals, no matter your belief system.

TheSaraMonster said:
:worship: Thank you!!
See? People appreciate being complimented.

"In the workplace, it is okay to give your female co-workers compliments. 'Hi Julie, my, you're doing an excellent job, and your buttocks looks wonderful today.'

'Thank-you very much Mr.Gregor!'"

AnvilSnake said:

"In the workplace, it is okay to give your female co-workers compliments. 'Hi Julie, my, you're doing an excellent job, and your buttocks looks wonderful today.'

Did you see that thing on SNL? Same idea, but the 'ugly' guy kept trying to talk to people in his office, and they'd call security = then the 'hot' guy would walk up in his underwear or someshit and feel em up and they'd just smile :lol:

Lord of Metal said:
Much better. Anyway, you have failed to take into consideration that as you move through life, you set your own moral code as well due to your experiences, and you are certainly bound to the influence of society's accepted morals, no matter your belief system.
I did take into consideration, though, the standard beliefs of a priest required by religous law. Revoking these moral requirments would be satisfied through atheism and the man would be free to do what he chooses without the detriment of the vows he had once been committed to.

AnvilSnake said:

Or you could squeeze her boobies and say "Honk Honk!".

Tee said:
opposite from all you being sweet, here's one when I was 17 (taken in school), not sweet. sorry if I posted it already....

t_highschool_obit.jpg

hahaha I LOOOOOVE old pictures!!! Tee is 17, how fucking cool!... wearing Obituary and looking as gorgeous as always....!
winning pic!!

btw, wtf is up with the girl to your left... she makes me nervous :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:
hahaha I LOOOOOVE old pictures!!! Tee is 17, how fucking cool!... wearing Obituary and looking as gorgeous as always....!
winning pic!!

btw, wtf is up with the girl to your left... she makes me nervous :lol:

planning on eating the camera man.