post your sexy pics here

It's like a combination between shuttle and subtle! A subtle shuttle! Exciting. Actually, it's more just like shuttle without the h, but that just makes him look stupid, so let's not go with that one. ^_^

sappy84 said:
i didnt choke her :lol: i only put my hand round gently

i just thought id experiment with an origional chat up line

Well, you won in that category. I'd shake your hand, but I'd prefer to keep them near my throat for protection.

Jeremy, you bring your left bent peter and let's tag team his wife after I steal her away with a well timed choke and asking about why her necklace isn't well suited for protection from choking.

sappy84 said:
wow so do you guys just like always start dissing people who make a few spelling error's i mean i knew a few dicks in school but you guys are being pretentious assholes

"Knew" being a euphamism for "sucked", obviously.

Lord of Metal said:
Well, you won in that category. I'd shake your hand, but I'd prefer to keep them near my throat for protection.
that was 4 years ago

im hardly dangerous

i wouldn't harm a fly

oh yeah and the internet is informal grammer doesn't matter however i shall humour you all

sappy84 said:
wow so do you guys just like always start dissing people who make a few spelling error's i mean i knew a few dicks in school but you guys are being pretentious assholes

Nah man, we're not dissing. I found it comical at the time, but yeah it wore off after 5 seconds.

sappy84 said:
ah well antidisestablishmentarianism is an interesting word tho

so i spelt a few words wrong i have only been awake for about an hour

Good for you! Antidisestablishmentarianism is so very difficult to spell. I just don't know how you did it all by yourself! You must be one of those genius types.