post your sexy pics here

Haha, nah, it's okay. Don't take things too seriously. We are quite insane, so you just have to realize that when coming here. Sorry for the mess we've made. Just keep the creepiness to a minimum, aye?

Edit: Also, try not to talk about Nevermore too much. We like to pretend that this board isn't really about them. It's worked rather well for years now, and I'm sure everyone would prefer if some Scottish asshole didn't come around and screw that up. ;)

Lord of Metal said:
Haha, nah, it's okay. Don't take things too seriously. We are quite insane, so you just have to realize that when coming here. Sorry for the mess we've made. Just keep the creepiness to a minimum, aye?
thats about the 'worst' story i have but its not that bed really all i did was flirt with a girl who im gonna end up marrying

By the way, I'd just like to point out that I posted a picture of my penis on this board. Why I have yet to be confronted about my creepiness is beyond me.

Lord of Metal said:
By the way, I'd just like to point out that I posted a picture of my penis on this board. Why I have yet to be confronted about my creepiness is beyond me.
i could never post a pic of me naked on public forums :zombie: