post your sexy pics here

headfuck.jpg

sappy84 said:
thats about the 'worst' story i have but its not that bed really all i did was flirt with a girl who im gonna end up marrying

Yeah, and it obviously worked with her and wasn't a problem at all. Hey, if you found love through it, it couldn't be anything bad. Just sounded very weird the way that you explained it. You might want to find a different way to go about it next time. ^_^ Besides that, welcome to the board. Igor Stravinsky is an AMAZING composer.

Lord of Metal said:
Yeah, and it obviously worked with her and wasn't a problem at all. Hey, if you found love through it, it couldn't be anything bad. Just sounded very weird the way that you explained it. You might want to find a different way to go about it next time. ^_^ Besides that, welcome to the board. Igor Stravinsky is an AMAZING composer.
i have the beijing phil (sp?) on my mp3 player they're pretty good

sappy84 said:
i could never post a pic of me naked on public forums :zombie:

Obviously proving that I'm far creepier! So don't worry. Everyone here is just an elitist, including myself. For that, I apologize. I am sincerely sorry, my friend.

Lord of Metal said:
Obviously proving that I'm far creepier! So don't worry. Everyone here is just an elitist, including myself. For that, I apologize. I am sincerely sorry, my friend.
elites are those things on halo right?

:tardlol:

(megadeth forums smilie)