post your sexy pics here

Stealer of Dreams said:
I do swear a lot. Especially if I get excited about something.
my fiancee swears a lot she's called christine so i shall call her c henceforth

c swears a lot and listens to gay music like fallout boy but she also loves nevermore and loads of decent bands that i got her into

sappy84 said:
i didnt choke her or anything i did it gently and she didnt kick me in the nuts so i took it as it was ok

Okay, so your pick up line was putting your hands gently around her throat, and saying, "You need a bigger one of these in case anyone tries choking you." ...And that worked? She didn't...run....or get a restraining order....wait....wait...no. No. Joke, right? Joke. No one would introduce themselves to someone like that. No one is that creepy.

Lord of Metal said:
Okay, so your pick up line was putting your hands gently around her throat, and saying, "You need a bigger one of these in case anyone tries choking you." ...And that worked? She didn't...run....or get a restraining order....wait....wait...no. No. Joke, right? Joke. No one would introduce themselves to someone like that. No one is that creepy.
i was stoned and drunk

Lord of Metal said:
as the days of knowing each other went on i started calling her my wife and then one night on the phone she asked me to ask her out o_O

sappy84 said:
i was stoned and drunk

I'm guessing she was as well? Wait...you were being serious then....oh what the fuck man. Come on. Stoned or not, there is NOTHING in the unwritten handbook of dating that says put your hands around the throat of the lady. You at least save that for the second date. COME ON! But it worked...so...hey, I guess it's cool. The only true explanation for this is that Metal corrupts. So does Emo, apparently. Death to both!

Lord of Metal said:
I'm guessing she was as well? Wait...you were being serious then....oh what the fuck man. Come on. Stoned or not, there is NOTHING in the unwritten handbook of dating that says put your hands around the throat of the lady. You at least save that for the second date. COME ON! But it worked...so...hey, I guess it's cool. The only true explanation for this is that Metal corrupts. So does Emo, apparently. Death to both!
metal doenst corrupt only emo and dance r and b and all that shit metal free's you