post your sexy pics here

Lord of Metal said:
Gotcha. Bah humbug on them, right? We Neverboarders should live in close ranges to each other. It'd be all fun and family like. I'd make banana pudding for all of you.
i like banana boats i dont believe ive had pudding

Moonlapse said:
I'd hazard to say it's the opposite. Usually shy people who don't get too involved in crowds don't get noticed in real life. On the net, all those little confidence quirks are stripped away and you have what the person would otherwise be like.

I promise you that I'm not shy.

My mother makes good banana pudding.

Also... not shy? Fine, I expect your sailor mouth to come out at completely random during the SF adventure! And farts, and belches too.

NoLordy said:
Yes, but I believe the young lady doesn't entirely enjoy the sexual/complimentary side of attention. She was pointing out her shirt, not her figure.

If that was entirely the case, she would have posted a picture of the shirt itself, not her wearing it.

It's perfectly fine. These threads serve as some small means of self validation and confidence boost. Nothing wrong I think, it's in human nature to want to be complimented.

EDIT: I'd rather some custard with banana slices in it. mm haven't had that for a while

That would be a select few, by the way. Not that I don't like everyone, I don't, but I also am not making that much damn banana pudding for you fucks.

NoLordy said:
My mother makes good banana pudding.

Also... not shy? Fine, I expect your sailor mouth to come out at completely random during the SF adventure! And farts, and belches too.

So not being shy means having a sailor mouth? I should expect that assumption from you. :p <3

sappy84 said:
i put my hand round her throat - she had a collar thing on. and i said you need a bigger one in case anybody tries to choke you :O

...Wait...wait...what the fuck? Okay...so you put your hands around her throat...wait...WHAT?!