post your sexy pics here

Stealer of Dreams said:
Nothing. Apparently there's something wrong with me in everyone else's opinion.

I wouldn't think there's anything wrong. Maybe that you're far ahead of your peers in maturity at most.

NoLordy said:
Because she's 15 and it would be weird if a sasquatch sized 24 year old called her hot in person.
well yeah but its still nice to know that you arnt a monster

if i didnt tell my gf she's good looking she'd prob kill me in the middle of the night women need to be told they are good looking

n.p. sentient 6

sappy84 said:
its not about hot girls tho its about letting somebody know that they are attractive and maybe making em smile a little i mean i wouldnt lie - if i thought somebody wasnt attractive i wouldnt say they were but id find something to compliment them on

I understand what you mean. It's totally cool to do that. But people here seem to take it way overboard. With the amount of worship you'd think every female member was a supermodel or something.

NoLordy said:
I wouldn't think there's anything wrong. Maybe that you're far ahead of your peers in maturity at most.
i used to get that in school cos i didnt hang around bullying people or messing around i was too 'old' for the popular crowd

Moonlapse said:
I understand what you mean. It's totally cool to do that. But people here seem to take it way overboard. With the amount of worship you'd think every female member was a supermodel or something.
like omgwab yor sooooo hot i neeedd youuuu droolllllll

o_O

how romantic :rolleyes: :lol:

Could you maybe knock it off before you guys look like disturbed perverts any more than you already do? The woman that get drooled over are quite clear in pointing out they enjoy it.

sappy84 said:
maybe you have too much presence for em

I'd hazard to say it's the opposite. Usually shy people who don't get too involved in crowds don't get noticed in real life. On the net, all those little confidence quirks are stripped away and you have what the person would otherwise be like.

Moonlapse said:
I'd hazard to say it's the opposite. Usually shy people who don't get too involved in crowds don't get noticed in real life. On the net, all those little confidence quirks are stripped away and you have what the person would otherwise be like.
but if a guy see's a super hot girl he'll usually go for someone not as hot cos they think they'll get rejected

NoLordy said:
Could you maybe knock it off before you guys look like disturbed perverts any more than you already do? The woman that get drooled over are quite clear in pointing out they enjoy it.
well i did say women like and need to here they are attractive

Yes, but I believe the young lady doesn't entirely enjoy the sexual/complimentary side of attention. She was pointing out her shirt, not her figure.

Stealer of Dreams said:
Nah, it's not that people really dislike me (mostly), but more than nobody really wants to become close to me, in a relationship or otherwise.

Gotcha. Bah humbug on them, right? We Neverboarders should live in close ranges to each other. It'd be all fun and family like. I'd make banana pudding for all of you.