post your sexy pics here

Lord of Metal said:
Okay, so your pick up line was putting your hands gently around her throat, and saying, "You need a bigger one of these in case anyone tries choking you." ...And that worked? She didn't...run....or get a restraining order....wait....wait...no. No. Joke, right? Joke. No one would introduce themselves to someone like that. No one is that creepy.

Scottish women, Eh? Might have to check it out :kickass:

David, it has already been proven that choking works. You choke a bitch, and for some strange reason, they don't resist. If you keep doing it, they may just agree to marry you! Funny what people will do to breathe.

It's all the rage in the speed dating scene, I hear. "Let me just...yeah, this necklace seems a little too small. Any guy could just walk up to you, wrap his hands around your neck like so, and...FUCKING BITCH! DATE ME YOU FILTHY SKANK!" Seems to work every time.

Holy shit! I've never seen such vacuous, heap of shit spamming in my entire life. @Isabel, it sucks that this dramatic nonsense happens every time you post a picture, but tis cool to see folks that hang on the forum, so I hope you don't stop :)

Also, Sappy is halfway correct. Most of us Scots don't consider ourselves part of the United Kingdom, per se. We are in a process governmental devolution, but it's currently in a halfway stage of beurocracy and ineffective control. Scotland has its own criminal, property and public law systems, and I believe foreign policy is the only thing the UK government can dictate to us, although - in practice - it is much more.

:p

Stealer of Dreams said:
Nah, it's not that people really dislike me (mostly), but more than nobody really wants to become close to me, in a relationship or otherwise.

I had similar problems when I was your age... It will go away when you're older...really...

perniciosa said:
I had similar problems when I was your age... It will go away when you're older...really...

Isa, don't worry about it, kids are fucking stupid. Best thing you can do is learn to be happy with yourself and enjoy life that way. Trust me, you'll be better off for it. And yes, it will go away as you get older. As people grow up they tend to become more mature :)

We <3 you though ;) :p