post your sexy pics here

Mike said:
whats all this chat? less words, more sexy pics.

steve you go first, GO!

grins.gif

derek said:
Holy shit! I've never seen such vacuous, heap of shit spamming in my entire life. @Isabel, it sucks that this dramatic nonsense happens every time you post a picture, but tis cool to see folks that hang on the forum, so I hope you don't stop :)

Also, Sappy is halfway correct. Most of us Scots don't consider ourselves part of the United Kingdom, per se. We are in a process governmental devolution, but it's currently in a halfway stage of beurocracy and ineffective control. Scotland has its own criminal, property and public law systems, and I believe foreign policy is the only thing the UK government can dictate to us, although - in practice - it is much more.

:p
the 'UK' can piss off my family originate from scotland, wales and ireland so freedom for all

Shpongled said:
I think I looked better when I was younger. I think was only 19 when that pic was taken.

I give your 'wink and double guns' pose a 7.5 - the thumbs are down, not appropriate display of said 'guns'.

you always complain that I post pics of ugly, hairy men. here's one less hairy. in the spirit of the faggy discussion. :p

nonudebeaches.jpg

note that no explicit parts are actually to be seen here.... :D