post your sexy pics here

NigelBirdie666_1.jpg

Leezaaard. He's cute as a button.

"Can I make motorboat noises on your boobs?"
"Oh yeah, you know how to get me hot."

IMG_3397.jpg

This picture says: "cum on these for money"

Please, be more classy like the girls above you and wear a bra.

Still looks beautiful, Isabel, regardless. :)

Also, Krig, did you hear that Summer Glau is in the new Terminator TV series?

yeah she's a little hottie.

damn, I dont know what to think of that. I did hear that someone bought the rights for Terminator and they want another trilogy. The war would be so kickass!

Yep, the rights were bought with the hope to release a movie in 2009. From what I understand, the hope is to take on the story of John and Sarah Connor from after T2 and their stuggle to stop Judgement Day/beat the machines.

The war would kick serious ass.

Yep, the rights were bought with the hope to release a movie in 2009. From what I understand, the hope is to take on the story of John and Sarah Connor from after T2 and their stuggle to stop Judgement Day/beat the machines.

The war would kick serious ass.

Oh fuck yes!

It was FOUR HOURS LONG.

Dude, from Pre-wedding reception (opportunity to start getting drunk), to wedding, to wedding reception, Italian weddings are no less than 8 hours long. Sometimes it's good; mine, in fact, was awesome. Everyone dancing and drinking and yelling and laughing and eating great food until you wanted to shove yer finger down yer throat to puke it up just so you could eat more...that ruled. Then I went to a friend's wedding that was "storybook", for lack of a better word, and it was so fucking boring and monotonous that even the free wine and booze wasn't helping any. You got off lucky, dude.

Now, that's NORTHERN Italy. If you go to your ancestor's homeland, Sardinia, you'll be there for at least 12-16 hours.

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to take a motorcycle trip through Sardinia this summer...I'll send you some pics of your beautiful motherland.