post your sexy pics here

Dude, from Pre-wedding reception (opportunity to start getting drunk), to wedding, to wedding reception, Italian weddings are no less than 8 hours long. Sometimes it's good; mine, in fact, was awesome. Everyone dancing and drinking and yelling and laughing and eating great food until you wanted to shove yer finger down yer throat to puke it up just so you could eat more...that ruled. Then I went to a friend's wedding that was "storybook", for lack of a better word, and it was so fucking boring and monotonous that even the free wine and booze wasn't helping any. You got off lucky, dude.

Now, that's NORTHERN Italy. If you go to your ancestor's homeland, Sardinia, you'll be there for at least 12-16 hours.

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to take a motorcycle trip through Sardinia this summer...I'll send you some pics of your beautiful motherland.

I'd never go. I seriously wear down my social graces after 3-3.5 hours in company I dislike. Also, my ancestors were Scandinavian, not Italian.

My friend Genevieve took some more artsy pictures of me.

IMG_3314.jpg

no offense to you, but am i the only one that thinks when people wear that kind of red eyemakeup it looks weird? i've seen creepy goth chicks with it and it just kinda looks weird.

I think it looks really beautiful on the picture :)

And Karen, awesome picture with lizard and parrot.

In total agreement. The pink or red eye shadow look in my opinion only looks "weird" or unflattering when it goes around the entire eye, but it was in sort of a very cool artsy looking stripe so it in no way was attempting to give you that "look at me I look sick" sort of look. I think you look gawgeous in those pics, so shuuuuuuu haters. And Tee's hair makes me want to dye mine black, it looks so soft! Karen you look stunning, and so do your little ones!

For some reason, whenever I see the pink and red eye shadow stripe or full eye on someone at the mall, or wherever, it just automatically gives the person wearing it a pure ostentatious look. No matter the setting.